X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Announcement! New Administrator: MaskedOne

Good morning/afternoon all!

I wasn't going to do this until Friday or Saturday, but MO just couldn't wait to get started that we expedited the announcement part.

We are extremely excited to announce that our resident Soul Eater, MaskedOne, has graciously accepted the offer to join us on the Admin team. Get ready to see a lot more "red" around here, and I don't mean Red for the color pepperoni on the pizza.

Please join me in congratulating MaskedOne on his new position.

Thank you very much.

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: New Administrator: MaskedOne

Yes, this does mean that you're all doomed.

:cthulhu:
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Gods help us all...

Congratulations MaskedOne. I eagerly await the blood bath.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Ok MO(slips tribute of souls and pepperoni under the table) way to go....
        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Congrats, MO! Hehehe, I wonder what will happen to the cat army now.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Even the great and powerful MO is not unwise enough to try and overcome the hypnotic power of felines....Cats be all powerful....Purr to your masters...
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Grumble grumble...

Another seat lost to the opposing party.
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Woohoo, congratz!

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
                  Congrats, MO! Hehehe, I wonder what will happen to the cat army now.
                  Bait.

Going out to collect souls on my own involves effort. An army of fuzzy creatures to attract humans works in my favor.
                  life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Comment

Oooh! Red's a good look for you!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      Oooh! Red's a good look for you!
                      Thanks V!!!

Comment

Congrats! I don't know why people are scared, but hooray! Also, is "our resident Soul Eater" a reference to the anime Soul Eater, or is it just a coincidence?

Comment

Congrats, MO!!!

Comment

Grats MO, about time

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                              Congrats! I don't know why people are scared, but hooray! Also, is "our resident Soul Eater" a reference to the anime Soul Eater, or is it just a coincidence?
                              Nope. Masked just eats people.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                              X