PDA

View Full Version : We are the root of all evil

B. de Corbin
09 Jun 2015, 10:22
University of Minnesota Study on American Attitudes Towards Atheists & Atheism:
Research Finds that Atheists are Most Despised, Most Distrusted Minority (http://atheism.about.com/od/atheistbigotryprejudice/a/AtheitsHated.htm)

Relax youse guys! We're just the "not" people...

We're not telling you what to do, we're not telling you what to think, we're not not telling you how to spend your time, we're not telling you what your sex should be, we're not claiming to have special knowledge...

It's the "are" people you want to watch out for, IMHO.

Every single study that has ever looked at the issue has revealed massive amounts of bigotry and prejudice against atheists in America. The most recent data shows that atheists are more distrusted and despised than any other minority and that an atheist is the least likely person that Americans would vote for in a presidential election. It's not just that atheists are hated, though, but also that atheists seem to represent everything about modernity which Americans dislike or fear.

thalassa
09 Jun 2015, 10:36
Well...I certainly would never vote for Richard Dawkins (were he a natural born American).

But I'd totally vote for NdGT.

I'm going to make t-shirts.

Seriously though, I think some of it comes down to PR. Atheists have some bad spokespeople. Unfortunately, because of *the human factor* when you espouse something that is the antithesis of what a large number of people can even fathom, you have to have really, really good PR (like Mormons--look at how long it took them to get good press). I wonder what would have happened if they'd had other religions in there, that *didn't* believe in the same god.

Medusa
09 Jun 2015, 10:36
People just be jelly I don't have guilt and spend my every waking moment pondering what's a sin. what's ok to do, how can I get out of the loop hole of this religious rule. That I don't fight against who I really am. That I don't do things I don't fully believe or understand but hey, this book says to do it, so yeah. I'm going to do it. That i don't hate you for being different. That I have sex for whatever reason I want and whenever I want and with whoever I want. That I like myself. That I don't want or feel the need to change to be better so that I can get into some special place when I die. That I don't live in fear. That I am fucking free.
yeah. That's why we are hated.

thalassa
09 Jun 2015, 10:39
People just be jelly I don't have guilt and spend my every waking moment pondering what's a sin. what's ok to do, how can I get out of the loop hole of this religious rule. That I don't fight against who I really am. That I don't do things I don't fully believe or understand but hey, this book says to do it, so yeah. I'm going to do it. That i don't hate you for being different. That I have sex for whatever reason I want and whenever I want and with whoever I want. That I like myself. That I don't want or feel the need to change to be better so that I can get into some special place when I die. That I don't live in fear. That I am fucking free.
yeah. That's why we are hated.

Yeah, but I can say that too, and I'm not an atheist. :p

Atheists have some bad spokespeople.

And yes, so does *every religion*...but its easier to dismiss something as an abberation when your experience of it is different.

Medusa
09 Jun 2015, 10:41
Yeah, but I can say that too, and I'm not an atheist. :p

And yes, so does *every religion*...but its easier to dismiss something as an abberation when your experience of it is different.

Well if it makes you feel any better...they all hate you too :p

anunitu
09 Jun 2015, 10:44
They(others) are just angry that YOU do not really care what they believe(I mean why be a believer if no one is gonna praise you for being one)

I think a bit like the Duce,I like pleasure,it brings a smile to my face..chocolate ice cream is NOT a sin people,it is very tasty is all, I have really seen people get all upset when they ate ice cream because they "Sinned" by giving into temptation. I have never understood that mindset,that feeling good is a bad thing... Maybe gaining weight might make me eat ice cream a little less,but that's the only reason

Medusa
09 Jun 2015, 10:45
Hmm. So Satan could be punishing me with the Diabetus. I'm going to have to have a sit down chat with that fellow.

B. de Corbin
09 Jun 2015, 10:58
I think if we wore some kind of headgear we'd be more accepted.

Look at the Jewish people with their skullcaps, the Catholic schoolgirls with their head doilies, the Sikhs with their turbans, Muslims get fezzes (talk about cool city!) and scarfs, Rastas get knit bags...

I vote Bogart fedoras for the men, and Jackie O pillboxes for the women.

Medusa
09 Jun 2015, 11:02
im up for headgear. Can I go with a Darth Vadar headpiece? I would sound awesome at work.

(breathes heavy) NEXT!

anunitu
09 Jun 2015, 11:08
Bogart hats....Hmmmm,I could dig that.....

- - - Updated - - -

Thinking.....pork pie hats maybe..

http://www.beyondretro.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/porkpieblack1-1024x685.jpg

Or is that to hipster kinda??

- - - Updated - - -

Think Breaking bad guy wore them

B. de Corbin
09 Jun 2015, 11:19
im up for headgear. Can I go with a Darth Vadar headpiece? I would sound awesome at work.

(breathes heavy) NEXT!

Too hot for Cali, unless that raspy air sound is air conditioning.

Thinking.....pork pie hats maybe..

Or is that to hipster kinda??

Small Change got rained on widd'is own .38, and nobody flinched down by the arcade...

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x89/BdeCorbin/image.jpg1_zpsn5cgexyz.jpg (http://s184.photobucket.com/user/BdeCorbin/media/image.jpg1_zpsn5cgexyz.jpg.html)

Norse_Angel
09 Jun 2015, 12:37
I'll get my pork pie and my trilby ready

thalassa
09 Jun 2015, 15:15
Well if it makes you feel any better...they all hate you too :p

YAY!!!

They hate me too!!!

Actually, I found it interesting that they only asked about Abrahamic religions AND atheism...like those are the only choices. It doesn't surprise me that it creates an Us vs Them environment. Its unfortunate and disappointing, of course--but unsurprising.

kalynraye
09 Jun 2015, 21:59
YAY!!!

They hate me too!!!

Actually, I found it interesting that they only asked about Abrahamic religions AND atheism...like those are the only choices. It doesn't surprise me that it creates an Us vs Them environment. Its unfortunate and disappointing, of course--but unsurprising.

But don't you know those ARE the only choices. Everyone else is delusional and lost, we of course will eventually find the true path . Duce I like to think its not really hate but jealousy. They are jealous that we are so much happier and secure in ourselves.

I vote Bogart fedoras for the men, and Jackie O pillboxes for the women.

My I get mine in a series of colors??

Pathway Machine
22 Jul 2015, 04:59
Relax youse guys! We're just the "not" people...

We're not telling you what to do, we're not telling you what to think, we're not not telling you how to spend your time, we're not telling you what your sex should be, we're not claiming to have special knowledge...

It's the "are" people you want to watch out for, IMHO.

Well. I spent most of my life as an atheist, the first 27 years, and though I've been a believer in Jehovah God and the Bible for just over 20 years, I would have to say I agree that the "are" people, as you call them are the ones specifically we have to watch out for, I would emphasize that it is the people in general that "are" the problem.

Militant atheists are a minority among the atheists who are a minority themselves. The majority of atheists are not emotionally or politically motivated to project an agenda or in any real way indulge in a conflict with the opposition. They see it as a nonissue. That has been my experience. Militant atheist, on the other hand, I think, would fall victim to the same mindset and oppression of ideas as the religious always have. It's human nature. It isn't the religion, or worse, politics and nationalism, traditions, culture, race or money that divides us, and tears us apart, it is we ourselves.

If you don't believe me go into any atheist forum as a Christian or just watch one be torn apart as if they were in the Lion's Den.

B. de Corbin
22 Jul 2015, 05:06
Don't Christians go specifically to atheist forums for the purpose of becoming martyrs by being torn apart?

Or is it that they expect to bring the word of a non-existent god to the ignorant?

In either case, it's hard to feel sorry for someone who goes into the lions's den to commit suicide, or in the belief that a carnivore can be convinced to turn vegan.

anunitu
22 Jul 2015, 05:14
the belief that a carnivore can be convinced to turn vegan.

Yeh,tell that to a hungry Cat....

B. de Corbin
22 Jul 2015, 05:18
the belief that a carnivore can be convinced to turn vegan.

Yeh,tell that to a hungry Cat....

Especially when it's done by talking meat that believes it has holy power...

anunitu
22 Jul 2015, 05:20
Just my thought,and gonna put something I posted elsewhere here.

I think a real good sign of a positive belief is,if it allows you to joke about your deity without all the fire and brimstone coming down on you,AND you can hear the God or Goddess laughing at themselves...

MaskedOne
22 Jul 2015, 06:46
Don't Christians go specifically to atheist forums for the purpose of becoming martyrs by being torn apart?

Or is it that they expect to bring the word of a non-existent god to the ignorant?

In either case, it's hard to feel sorry for someone who goes into the lions's den to commit suicide, or in the belief that a carnivore can be convinced to turn vegan.

Strangely, about half or more of the Christians who join PF aren't looking to get shredded or wage campaigns of conversion against Pagans. Are Atheists particularly special that they get targeted above and beyond other non-believers.

EDIT: and before it comes up, that ratio includes the preachy ones that the staff bans

B. de Corbin
22 Jul 2015, 08:45
Strangely, about half or more of the Christians who join PF aren't looking to get shredded or wage campaigns of conversion against Pagans. Are Atheists particularly special that they get targeted above and beyond other non-believers.

EDIT: and before it comes up, that ratio includes the preachy ones that the staff bans

Honestly, I dunno. I've never been on an atheist forum... I don't know what I'd talk about there:

"I don't believe in God."
"Neither do I."
"OK, now what?"
"So... What do ya think about those Mets?"

But here, I can talk about things that interest me, because even an atheist can be "spiritual." Just ask the other atheist pagans here...

I suspect that an atheist forum would attract Christian-haters in the same way that some pagan sites do. Mebbe that's the problem?

Gleb
22 Jul 2015, 08:52

I don't mind atheists being atheists, but why do mostly atheists end up causing trouble in PF? Atheists, or super sensitive people.

anunitu
22 Jul 2015, 09:01
Not so much Pagans or atheist,but just trolls that say they are one or the other I think(The troll part is mainly the problem)

MaskedOne
22 Jul 2015, 09:15
I don't mind atheists being atheists, but why do mostly atheists end up causing trouble in PF? Atheists, or super sensitive people.

Atheists don't actually cause the most trouble. The largest problem demographic on PF (not counting spammers) is idiots. Atheistic and religious alike happen to be part of that demographic. The active portion of it varies with the time of year and I really don't want a theist vs atheist fight at the moment. I will infract all sides if one starts.

B. de Corbin
22 Jul 2015, 09:15

Careful there, Gleb. We gottses atheists in management...

Oops... Sorry, MO.

Pathway Machine
22 Jul 2015, 09:25

Speaking from personal experience, I would be inclined to doubt it, not that they don't expect it if they have any sense. I think they go mostly out of ego. More often than not I go into those forums to mock and taunt them. I've been doing it for nearly 20 years, since 1996, though it didn't start like that. In the beginning I was terribly naive in thinking that if they only heard what I know they would come to their senses. Then, after being viciously attacked I began to get a kick out of returning those attacks. Gradually I matured beyond that and then I just got bored. Now I don't do it so much.

As I said, in the beginning, perhaps. But, the Christians tend to be ever so slightly more ignorant than the atheists and I can't stand to debate and discuss with them. In the early days, when those sorts of forums (religious debate, i.e., Atheist vs. Theist) were far more popular you couldn't just google or wiki any real substantial answer. Until the atheist figured that out it was far too easy to refute them. Now days they just Google or Wiki an answer they barely pay attention to and they mock and taunt. I don't think they are any less ignorant than they used to be, they've just learned how to cope with it.

I don't think they were there for pity or conversion. And I don't think there are many of them, or from my perspective, us left.

- - - Updated - - -

I have to say I honestly haven't encountered many pagans in atheist forums, or anywhere else. The atheists I've had discussions with see pagan belief as being pretty much the same as Christian. The atheists have a very low tolerance for anyone open to the supernatural and / or mythological. The only advantage a pagan would have over a Christian in their (the atheists) mind would be that the pagan doesn't have the political and social influence as a majority.

I myself wouldn't see the Pagan in a similar light as an atheist, more likely to myself.

Hawkfeathers
22 Jul 2015, 09:28
The largest problem demographic on PF (not counting spammers) is idiots.

As on PF, so on the Earth.

MaskedOne
22 Jul 2015, 09:28
Careful there, Gleb. We gottses atheists in management...

Oops... Sorry, MO.

Your post went up literal seconds after mine. I am a malevolent bastard of a tyrant but I'm not gonna get cranky over it. Reason has some over my temper. :)

B. de Corbin
22 Jul 2015, 09:31
Your post went up literal seconds after mine. I am a malevolent bastard of a tyrant but I'm not gonna get cranky over it. Reason has some over my temper. :)

I've always secretly suspected that, but my concept of good manners required an apology anyway...

:rolleyes:

thalassa
22 Jul 2015, 09:31
But here, I can talk about things that interest me, because even an atheist can be "spiritual." Just ask the other atheist pagans here...

I think this is probably why we have a good number of atheists...and not many (any?) Atheists (https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201305/atheist-vs-atheist-what).

Here @ PF we all have this idea down pretty well:

“The truth is that no one knows whether or not God exists and that many, believers and atheists alike, are willing to acknowledge their irreducible unknowingness, which is humanity’s destiny” ~~André Comte-Sponville

Sure, we can get passionate in discussing what we believe or how we (mis)interpreted what someone meant from what they said, and sometimes that gets fractious...but at the end of the day, people that join that can't "acknowledge their irreducible unknowingness" (despite their personal belief or disbelief) don't tend to last long.

anunitu
22 Jul 2015, 09:44
I think perhaps I am NOT an atheist,but not what one could call a full tilt religious person(think kind of bathed in the blood of deity or such) I feel that the cosmos contains a bit of special energy,as to if it is sentient or if a god like power rules over existence,All I can really say is,what ever..and hope that what ever is in control(Fate,chance,pure chaos) that at least it has a sense of humor,or at least is not a complete bastard about life in general.

B. de Corbin
22 Jul 2015, 10:00
I think this is probably why we have a good number of atheists...and not many (any?) Atheists (https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evolution-the-self/201305/atheist-vs-atheist-what).

That article is good, as far as it goes, but I'd like to add something (which may be peculiar to me, but I don't think so).

When one embarks on a path of spiritual exploration, one ought to expect many changes in view. If not, one is not really on a path, if you see what I mean.

Enter into your heart, or soul, or the spirit world, or whatever it is you enter into, and you, the observer, get to choose how to interpret you experiences.

Following a God-path is one very ancient way of understanding these things. Many religions or God-paths provide the explorer with a rough, but ready made roadmap of what might lie ahead. For some, this is a good choice - although, of course, one may begin with the map, then head out into uncharted territory.

Or, one can toss the map, and strike straight out into the uncharted. And, maybe, decide hunt up a map later.

Another option is to take a path where "the mind" is the object of exploration - the Mind-path. A person who does this can have experiences exactly the same as someone who takes the God-path. There is absolutely no objective way to tell the difference between the two - it is entirely a matter of choice. And one can start here, then move to the God-path if conditions seem to warrant.

For me, personally, it seems that two identical things are the same, despite having different names (if A = B and B = C then A = C).

I choose to be an atheist because it gives me total control of myself, puts full responsibility for my choices on my shoulders, allows me to explore wherever the fancy takes me, and, believe it or not, it keeps me humble (IMHO - frequently when people talk about doing the work of their God it looks to me like they are masquerading as humble while presenting pretentiousness. Not always, but often enough).

CrystalJackal
22 Jul 2015, 10:39
*I feel like a reason that athiests are so negativley viewed is two reasons:
One, people can't handle the idea there are people who don't believe in any god. Heck, some people can't even handle people believing in a different god or gods than them. I think to some people it's just a completley outrageous idea. People can't handle the fact there are people who believe this life is all there is and then you rot in the ground. Now, I know that there are different athiest beliefs and some athiests are very spiritual and exetera, but that's the IDEA people have of atheists.

Two, while the atheists on here are all nice and respectful people, not all athiests are like that. Don't get me wrong, I like athiests. Hell my best friend is an atheist. BUT. There are athiests who will constantly attack religious people. I've had athiests randomly comment on my DA profile or on my youtube channel calling me completley delusional, and one guy even told me I should be put in an asylum for believing in gods. And I tried to play the pacifist by telling him athiests and theists could get along, and he said "That's like saying robbers and policemen can "Get along"".
Now of course, it does work the other way around. Religious people attack atheists just as viciously (Sometimes even worse). But when they do it, they say they're just "practicing their beliefs." (Which is a ridiculous double-standard)

It's so silly. Hated, despised, that's ****. Some of the nicest people I've ever met have been atheists. People need to realize that America is NOT a nation of one religion. We are a nation of all kinds of people, of all religions or none.

People are afraid of those who are different from them. It's stupid, but trust me, it's true.

*I want to note this is my own opinion and I'm sorry if I offend anyone

Pathway Machine
22 Jul 2015, 11:02
*I feel like a reason that athiests are so negativley viewed is two reasons:
One, people can't handle the idea there are people who don't believe in any god. Heck, some people can't even handle people believing in a different god or gods than them. I think to some people it's just a completley outrageous idea. People can't handle the fact there are people who believe this life is all there is and then you rot in the ground. Now, I know that there are different athiest beliefs and some athiests are very spiritual and exetera, but that's the IDEA people have of atheists.

Two, while the atheists on here are all nice and respectful people, not all athiests are like that. Don't get me wrong, I like athiests. Hell my best friend is an atheist. BUT. There are athiests who will constantly attack religious people. I've had athiests randomly comment on my DA profile or on my youtube channel calling me completley delusional, and one guy even told me I should be put in an asylum for believing in gods. And I tried to play the pacifist by telling him athiests and theists could get along, and he said "That's like saying robbers and policemen can "Get along"".
Now of course, it does work the other way around. Religious people attack atheists just as viciously (Sometimes even worse). But when they do it, they say they're just "practicing their beliefs." (Which is a ridiculous double-standard)

It's so silly. Hated, despised, that's ****. Some of the nicest people I've ever met have been atheists. People need to realize that America is NOT a nation of one religion. We are a nation of all kinds of people, of all religions or none.

People are afraid of those who are different from them. It's stupid, but trust me, it's true.

*I want to note this is my own opinion and I'm sorry if I offend anyone

I don't think you need to apologize for offending anyone, it is just the natural order of things to offend someone.

I have to admit, I am always surprised to hear that atheists are mistreated and disrespected. I was by no means a military atheist, but I never got any shit from anyone about being an atheist and I grew up in the 1970 -1980's in the Bible Belt. Maybe this is an Internet thing? The Internet can be a remarkably cruel place. All of my current family and friends (except for my mother) are atheists and I get more gruff from them than they do from me.

I think that you are right about America (The U.S.A.) though. Right on. Separation of church and state is a must for both sides. There is not, nor has there ever been a Christian nation and Christendom as a whole is a remarkably ugly place. Jesus was no part of the world, and when they wanted to make him a King he fled from them. It was Satan who had authority over all kingdoms of all time and used them to tempt Jesus. Satan is the God of the world, the Bible says, and it also says that all nations, obviously including the U.S.A. will go to war against God. And lose. For American Christians to appoint themselves as moral police of the globe in the name of Christ is an embarrassment.

B. de Corbin
22 Jul 2015, 11:08
CrystalJackal, you are absolutely correct that some atheists are buttheads and bring it upon themselves.

But look at this exchange between Rob Sherman and George W H Bush. This was not based on Bush' prior experience with nasty atheists. This is pure, unadulterated prejudice coming from a man who would become President of the United States:

I asked Mr. Bush, "What are you going to do to win the votes of Americans who are atheists?"

Mr. Bush replied, "I guess I'm pretty weak in the atheist community. Faith in God is important to me."

I followed up: "Do you support the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?"

Mr. Bush replied, "I don't know that atheists should be regarded as citizens, nor should they be regarded as patriotic. This is one nation under God."

After other reporters asked a few questions about issues that they were concerned about, I was then able to get in one more follow-up question on my subject: "Do you support the constitutionality of state/church separation?"

Vice President Bush responded, "I support separation of church and state. I'm just not very high on atheists."

I wrote up my story and submitted it to my editor to be considered for publication in the magazine. All of the star reporters from the Chicago political press corps were there, along with members of the White House press corps (those who regularly cover the President and Vice President) and other national news reporters, but no other reporter did anything with the story about Mr. Bush's anti-atheist comments.

Documents at Bush Presidential Library Prove
VP Bush Questioned Citizenship and Patriotism of Atheists (http://www.robsherman.com/advocacy/060401a.htm)

Medusa
22 Jul 2015, 12:51
Just personal experience here talking. I'm an atheist. I have been on many atheists militant boards, atheists friendly boards, Christian boards (once)open religious interfaith boards, Muslim boards, Marilyn Manson boards, Clark Howard financial adviser radio personality boards, and Satanic militant and friendly boards.

Guess what chicken butt?
They all have assholes. The end.

Other than the one interfaith board and here, I have found I hate the theists and the atheists quite equally.

Pathway Machine
22 Jul 2015, 17:56
Just personal experience here talking. I'm an atheist. I have been on many atheists militant boards, atheists friendly boards, Christian boards (once)open religious interfaith boards, Muslim boards, Marilyn Manson boards, Clark Howard financial adviser radio personality boards, and Satanic militant and friendly boards.

Guess what chicken butt?
They all have assholes. The end.

Other than the one interfaith board and here, I have found I hate the theists and the atheists quite equally.

I once - somehow - found myself on a sewing and knitting forum. You know, like one of those searches you do and for some odd reason find yourself in a totally different place you set out to find? Anyway, those little old ladies and housewives were going at each other like nothing I have ever seen. I think if they had been in the same room they would have skewed each other with their knitting needles down to the last grey haired survivor.

I don't mind getting down and dirty in debate, and I'm not prudish or thin skinned when it comes to ad hominem but I think it needs to be a mutual exchange and not to the detriment to anyone not wanting to take part in that sort of thing. I've had some great conversations with both Christian and Atheist who disagreed with me, but were very knowledgeable on the subject of the Bible. We had a mutual respect for one another, even when the discussion became heated and we let emotion get the best of us. Sometimes that is just a part of the natural order of things. But there has to be that mutual respect and thick skinned understanding.

Medusa
22 Jul 2015, 18:14
Yeah, I listen to a podcast show called Clark Howard. He does radio and tv shows. Gives great financial advice and money saving tips for normal every day people. The nicest man I've ever heard on the radio. And so I was like yeah, let's go to his site. The same 5 douche bags post there. Always saying the same thing. Why didn't you save your money? It's like guess what? People going to look for financial advice help need HELP! I hate the place. It sits so sour on my mind. The fact these few members are ruining a whole community. Keeps people from wanting to participate at all. Like they make me look nice. :p

Maythe
22 Jul 2015, 22:07
I once - somehow - found myself on a sewing and knitting forum. You know, like one of those searches you do and for some odd reason find yourself in a totally different place you set out to find? Anyway, those little old ladies and housewives were going at each other like nothing I have ever seen. I think if they had been in the same room they would have skewed each other with their knitting needles down to the last grey haired survivor.

Don't assume everyone in a knitting or sewing forum is a little old lady. I participate in a massive one where creative swearing is practically a sport and the discussion can get pretty crude (and blunt - if you act like an arsehole they aren't shy about telling you). Some of the crudest are even old ladies (and a few are even young men) but if you called them a little old lady they'd probably junk punch you and call you a... hang on better not say that here ...

Pathway Machine
22 Jul 2015, 22:25
Don't assume everyone in a knitting or sewing forum is a little old lady. I participate in a massive one where creative swearing is practically a sport and the discussion can get pretty crude (and blunt - if you act like an arsehole they aren't shy about telling you). Some of the crudest are even old ladies (and a few are even young men) but if you called them a little old lady they'd probably junk punch you and call you a... hang on better not say that here ...

I stand corrected . . . and warned. Junk punched. Heh, I've never heard that expression. I believe it. I ran out of there with my tail between my legs.

B. de Corbin
23 Jul 2015, 02:15
On top of that, Maythe knits like a Viking, with a capital V.

You're lucky you can still cup your junk, Pathway Machine.

Maythe
23 Jul 2015, 09:14
I stand corrected . . . and warned. Junk punched. Heh, I've never heard that expression. I believe it. I ran out of there with my tail between my legs.

Respect the knitters dude - they have pointy sticks. ;)

anunitu
23 Jul 2015, 09:27
My ex tried to teach me knitting,but my hand-eye thing and concentration did not go along with it.

Chessa
23 Jul 2015, 10:16
I can sort of crochet, but my stitches get smaller and smaller, so I always end up with a half-oval or a weird triangle.

B. de Corbin
23 Jul 2015, 15:11
Little known fact: some atheists knit, some don't. In that respect, atheists are just like everybody else.

anunitu
23 Jul 2015, 16:06
NOOOOOOOOOO!,I am shocked....Gambling at Ricks place.....

B. de Corbin
23 Jul 2015, 16:30
Meanwhile, back on topic...

:p :p :rolleyes: :cool: :D

Medusa
23 Jul 2015, 19:33
I crochet :)

Bjorn
08 Sep 2015, 11:59
I cannot knit, crochet, braid, or even tie a knot without making it either entirely too strong, or weak as a rose petal.

But hey, I'm part of the root of all evil?! SATAN, I'M ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOU! Your loyal servant is doing her best!

Medusa
08 Sep 2015, 12:30
I cannot knit, crochet, braid, or even tie a knot without making it either entirely too strong, or weak as a rose petal.

But hey, I'm part of the root of all evil?! SATAN, I'M ONE STEP CLOSER TO YOU! Your loyal servant is doing her best!

I'll put in a good word for you :p

Bjorn
08 Sep 2015, 12:44
I'll put in a good word for you :p

YES, oh dark mistress!

anunitu
08 Sep 2015, 12:56
While you are at it Duce,tell him his shirts are ready...