Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if I shoulda posted this here or in divination?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if I shoulda posted this here or in divination?

I'm sure it really doesn't matter where this is posted, honestly... But I'll give a bit of background information. I have been having trouble sleeping for the past few weeks and A LOT of confusion the last few days... Specifically about my love life. I never have a problem finding someone, I'm not looking for a love spell but I have been having issues pertaining to soulmates. I've had 4 great loves in my life; each contributed differently to my life and my soul. I am currently in a relationship and I really like him, perhaps even love him but only time will tell that for sure. If I was to rank it on a scale of1 to 3, he would be a 1 and two others would be a ranked a 2 possibly 3... Then this is where the confusion starts. I've been thinking, a lot, recently about the whole soulmate possibility and I'm currently feeling dire, my biological clock is ticking so to speak and I'm wondering if there are any options out there to find the truth. I've always had a knack for "truth dreaming". I've tried, in the past, to visit the Akashic (sp) records, to no avail. Does anyone have any dreams spells, vision spells, truth spells, anything? Any options out there to help put things in perpective? I keep certain stones next to my bed to help with dreams, but most are to keep bad dreams away and at this point I think it's the bad ones that hold the truth. Anyone have any advice or options?
Working...
X