Trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade?

I'm trying to get some experience with different things and I know some of you are too. I'd love to get some trades going. And maybe other people can join in.

So whadya say? One-for-one readings? I'm most comfortable with tarot, but I wouldn't mind taking a stab at oracles or bibliomancy.
    She is like a cat in the dark and then she is the darkness. ~~(=^._.^)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Re: Trade?

Give me some time to re-familiarize myself with divination and I'd be up for this. =)
    ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

If there was some way to hold a sumble through the internet, believe me I would.

Comment

I'll trade a reading with you, October. I too am most familiar with tarot, and have my cards with me.
        No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Wonderful! Wanna PM me your question? (Also your birthday and gender you identify as. I use Court Card significators when I read for other people)

I got my war paint on and I'm off to go passive-aggressive all over these socially awkward man-witches. :XD:

Comment

Any other takers?

Comment

Originally posted by October View Post
              Any other takers?
              I'm quite interested tbh, but I've got nothing to trade with. My divination "gift" via Runes is not at its best at the moment. Anything I can barter for a reading?

Comment

Originally posted by Niall_Leppu View Post
                I'm quite interested tbh, but I've got nothing to trade with. My divination "gift" via Runes is not at its best at the moment. Anything I can barter for a reading?
                I'll barter an extremely rusty tarot reading for a rune reading. =P I'm no beginner, but it's been a very long time since I've read for someone else.
                ~Rudyard Kipling, The Cat Who Walks By Himself

Comment

Yeah man, I'll do a tradesies.

Mostly art.

Comment

Would it be appropriate to trade amongst the other posters here as well? Good practice is good practice, but I don't want to derail or commandeer your thread.

Comment

Yeah of course!

I'm really just looking for practice, so if anyone wants a reading from me, PM my you question, your gender identity, and your birthday ;-)

Comment

OH YEAH, GUYS. Let's have a tarot menage a trois

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                          No but for real though, let's do that. Tarot circle!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                            Originally posted by October View Post
                            No but for real though, let's do that. Tarot circle!
                            No, but for real though. I'll supply the lotion.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Niall_Leppu View Post
                              Both faye_cat and myself would be interested in helping you dust off the old runes, if you're interested in trading that.

If you're not interested in trying runes at the moment, do you have any other means of divination? Tarot? Oracle cards? Pendulums? Tea leaves? Scrying ball? *I* would be interested in anything you've got, though I do not speak for anyone else on this thread.

Originally posted by faye_cat View Post
                              I'll barter an extremely rusty tarot reading for a rune reading. =P I'm no beginner, but it's been a very long time since I've read for someone else.
                              Would you be interested in joining the tarot orgy? :P

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                              No, but for real though. I'll supply the lotion.
                              Let's PM each other about the questions we'd like to ask.

P.S. this is just a slice of personal philosophy, but I think we should ask each person different questions.

Comment

Working...
                              X