X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thousands of Blackbirds falling from the sky

Arkansas
    CNN has reported 5000 dead fish....
    now I see reports on the internet (keywords: Arkansas dead fish) of 100000 dead fish north west of where the birds died?????
    WTF??? This is very suspicious!

Thousands of Blackbirds falling from the sky

On New Years Eve, around 11 o'clock approximately 5000 red-winged blackbirds fell from the sky over Beebe, Arkansas. A few days before 85,000 drum died in a 20 mile radius, near Ozark, in western Arkansas.

Way to open up the New Year.
    Any ideas, seems kind of like a bad omen to me.

Comment

Re: Thousands of Blackbirds falling from the sky

And now more dead red-winged blackbirds in Gilbertsville, KY.
      I don't like it one bit.
      sigpic
      Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Hmm...has the government reinstated nuclear testing of some sort, do you think? You had this happening to herds of sheep in Utah and Idaho for years and years...there are entire counties where if you have certain illnesses the government will help to pay for your care.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I hope that's not the case. There were severe and unusual weather patterns here on 12/31 - huge cold & warm fronts colliding, tornados, etc. Also, lot of people in the Ozarks have had "colds" of unusual severity & length this season. So, any number of things could be going on.
          sigpic

Comment

Its happening in New Roads, La. as well, 500 there so far.

Comment

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0zvp_xhTfg[/youtube]

Okay, my conspiracy theory is that the goverment was testing some form of chemical weapon, to see how the agent will spread.

I can't think of another possibility, all of the reports that have been released say that the birds suffered blunt force trauma. How could these birds have suffered blunt force trauma? High altitude hail, wouldn't account for the fact that they have only fallen inside of a small radius. Fireworks, doesn't make sense, there is no way that that many birds were hit by fireworks. Running into buildings doesn't make sense either, the towns that the birds have fallen in aren't large towns, no tall structures at all.

Chemical weaponry accounts for why some of the birds were still alive when they landed as well.
              Set off the cartridge at a high altitude prevent civilian casualties, since it will dissipate before it drops to a low enough altitude to affect humans.

??? Don't know, thats the only thing I can think of.

Comment

Several of the fallen have been taken to be tested by some GOVERNMENT agency. Let's just wait to see what they say happened.
                You know our government wouldn't lie to us--would they?

PLEASE note the sarcasm in this post.
                Sleep, my friend, and you will see
                That dream is my reality

Comment

Two fairly common things happen on a slightly larger than normal scale, in the same region and rather than "hmmm, lets wait to find out if there may have been a common cause and what it was, or if they were two separate events", the first thing that pops into mind is "ZOMG! Conspiracy theory!"?

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Hail could have easily been the answer in AR on 12/31 (as I previously posted, there were tornados & severe weather patterns, and they were over a pretty large area). But the rest, in following days? Not hail.
                    sigpic

Comment

The problem with hail having been the cause is that it had happened hours before the birds started to fall, and the fact that they only fell in a small area.
                      The tornadoes where nowhere near Beebe, though.

Comment

I suppose we'll never know the truth.
                        sigpic

Comment

maybe its preparations for 2012. since the mayan calendar is a circle its a cycle of some natural events probably. we're getting towards the end of it. now also every so many thousands of years the magnetic poles flip. north will become south and vice versa. maybe it started moving? throwing off natural balance of things. the worst thing that could happen out of a magnetic pole flip is it could cause an emp wave as it flips and destroy all electronics. and possibly screw up the mechanisms in animals that tell them which way is north/south.
                          "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

[quote author=Dufonce link=topic=1335.msg26754#msg26754 date=1294152588]
                            the worst thing that could happen out of a magnetic pole flip is it could cause an emp wave as it flips and destroy all electronics. and possibly screw up the mechanisms in animals that tell them which way is north/south.
                            [/quote]

Actually, during a EM flip, there is a geologically short period where we have no EM field surrounding the planet (or very little). This allows harmful rays from the sun to penetrate beyond the Earth's atmosphere. And that's the best I can do at 7AM in the science department, sorry.

Mostly art.

Comment

[quote author=thalassa link=topic=1335.msg26743#msg26743 date=1294145760]
                              Two fairly common things happen on a slightly larger than normal scale, in the same region and rather than "hmmm, lets wait to find out if there may have been a common cause and what it was, or if they were two separate events", the first thing that pops into mind is "ZOMG! Conspiracy theory!"?

[/quote]

That's because everybody knows that the government is up to something slinky. Don't you remember how, when you were in the Navy, they sent you through that time portal, and you ended up being your own great grandma? How can you have forgotten that already?

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X