Fun With Photoshop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun With Photoshop!

anyone play around with photoshop at all? I made a pic with my son in it and wanted to post it here, and wanted to know if anyone made any interesting photoshop pics, share here!

Daniel the White!

complete with raven wings, and Gandalf's staff.
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Re: Fun With Photoshop!

I don't do Photoshop but i can do a thing or two in Paint ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Ooh! Photoshop!

Something i did a while back (I think I used paint for this one)

Tv truck!

And a gazebo in space photoshop creation

Comment

Digital Photography is great fun. Falls into the love hate thing for me. I hate digital technologies and I love them. I've been doing digital pics for about five years now. At first i played with many aspects, including splicing and overlays, pixel manipulations.
        Finally I found an arena, or it found me. I only adjust the contrast, brightness, and sometimes the color a bit. I look for those spirits like you created with your son, but naturally appearing. Spirits from the other-side showing themselves in nature.
        I realized my paganism many years ago as a young man. I began seeing them occasionally. Then, during a quest regarding a friend who had crossed over, I began seeing them often. The medium of Digital Photography permits me to share them.
        Enjoy the Journey,
        RWT

Comment

I have some photoshop pictures of mine saved some where... now where did i put them... ???
          sigpic

Comment

Funny, next week begins my next Part-Time term at community college, where I'm taking "Photoshop I" -- since I got the Design Standard Adobe CS4 last spring for my photography class (since I was getting tired of making-do with the old Photoshop 6).
            HEY ADMIN

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

Comment

Here are a few tarot cards I made up in photoshop:

Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The first set of pics is my friend Amber

this set of pictures is my cousin Brittany she used these as her senior pictures at school

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X