Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ello

somewhere, but I don't know where.

Heh. Guess that got a little heavy. Anyway, I'm happy to be here.

Re: 'Ello

welcome,Ben all od those places myself. it takes time,but it will come to you,trust this 70 yer old seeker.

Feels at times that you will never see that bright light people talk about.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Howdy, DBG!

There's an easy answer to "who am I supposed to be?"

You're supposed to be you.

But who you are is a question it takes a lifetime to answer...

::
      Last edited by B. de Corbin; 01 Jul 2018, 11:59.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome
        Paganism doesn't require you to choose a title... a lot of people make their own paths borrowing bots and pieces here and there when they find something they like. If you want a name for it, simply say eclectic. But you don't have to commit to anything that doesn't feel right to you. Also. If something feels right now, it might not in a few years and that is FINE. I've been around the block too, most of us have. I've thought I really believed something, and then realised later that it didn't fit me anymore. It's a journey, and there's no need to rush into anything. If you take 50 years finding your niche, or you never find it, that's alright.
        You remind me of the babe
        What babe?
        The babe with the power
        What power?
        The Power of voodoo
        Who do?
        You do!
        Do what?
        Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
          welcome,Ben all od those places myself. it takes time,but it will come to you,trust this 70 yer old seeker.

Feels at times that you will never see that bright light people talk about.
          Thanks. It's good to know this is normal.

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
          Howdy, DBG!

There's an easy answer to "who am I supposed to be?"

You're supposed to be you.

But who you are is a question it takes a lifetime to answer...

::
          Well, if it takes that long, I guess I'd better get started. :P

Originally posted by iris View Post
          Welcome
          Paganism doesn't require you to choose a title... a lot of people make their own paths borrowing bots and pieces here and there when they find something they like. If you want a name for it, simply say eclectic. But you don't have to commit to anything that doesn't feel right to you. Also. If something feels right now, it might not in a few years and that is FINE. I've been around the block too, most of us have. I've thought I really believed something, and then realised later that it didn't fit me anymore. It's a journey, and there's no need to rush into anything. If you take 50 years finding your niche, or you never find it, that's alright.
          Again, that's good to know—and it's good to know it's normal. I….kind of grew up being told that there was A path you belonged on, and if you strayed from it or never found it, then you were screwed. The whole notion of alternative paths, or forging your own, isn't exactly new to me, but accepting it as valid is. If that makes sense.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Don't worry! It takes a while for all of us to find our path. I started out working with Celtic Wicca, then moving to Norse Wicca, then finally I realized after invoking Anubis (who is my personal god) to help me get over my fear of the dark in my late 20s, that the Egyptian path was for me. It just takes time. We're glad you're here!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Welcome!
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
              X