Sometimes I Wish That I Wasn't Born With No Disability

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes I Wish That I Wasn't Born With No Disability

Hey everybody. As many of you may or may not know. I was born with ADHD/Autism. My life haven't been so great. I feel like a huge burden to my older brother always taken care of me. And I blame myself for being a useless moron who's not capable of anything. I just wish I was more independent, get my own house, learn independent skills. I'm sick and tired of this crap. I feel like if my life with no disability I'll be very capable just about anything. I hate being disabled. I just hate it.

Re: Sometimes I Wish That I Wasn't Born With No Disability

I understand. I have a few disabilities of my own. I have epilepsy and if I have a seizure I have to wait six months to drive on my own. I have to take lots of meds to keep them under control, plus have a surgery every five years to reinsert a battery for my vagal nerve stimulator. I'm 36 and still live with my parents and want to be out on my own. I thought by this point in life I would be out on my own, be married, have a successful job, and a child. However, I do not have any of them. I do have a job at least, but not the one I want. I know you don't like being disabled, I understand that, but you have to look at things in a positive view instead of a negative view. You could be on the streets. And you're not a moron. If you want to be more independent look to see if you can get help through the government to get housing. Don't see the world half empty, see it half full.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Re: Sometimes I Wish That I Wasn't Born With No Disability

housing yes,you would qualify for low income housing,at 30 percent of your income. I live in low income senior housing HUD,and very affordable.

so check that out if you want more independence.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
      X