PDA

View Full Version : Easter

Bartmanhomer
21 Apr 2019, 13:05
Happy Easter everybody. :)

volcaniclastic
21 Apr 2019, 13:12
Happy Easter! I'm not celebrating this year because I'm stuck at work, but hope you all have wonderful dinners with families if that's your thing!

Bartmanhomer
21 Apr 2019, 13:14
Happy Easter! I'm not celebrating this year because I'm stuck at work, but hope you all have wonderful dinners with families if that's your thing!

I'm celebrating Easter at church and witnessing to preaching the word of the Bible Crusade. :)

Micheál
22 Apr 2019, 06:19
Sunday is usually my only day off, so I made libations at my church across the street known as the pub lol

thalassa
22 Apr 2019, 06:34

We cleaned the house...

Also, instead of dyeing eggs, we dyed the kids' aerial silks.

I've decided we are going to adopt the Swedish tradition of dressing up as witches for Easter and blessing people with feather-decorated branches.

MaskedOne
22 Apr 2019, 07:13

Cheap hillarity, I was celebrating because I was stuck at work. Work meant I wasn't at a dinner for the extended family. It's possible that I'm bad at holidays.

volcaniclastic
22 Apr 2019, 07:27
Sunday is usually my only day off, so I made libations at my church across the street known as the pub lol

Spoken like a true Irishman haha.

I usually dye eggs every year, but I can't eat them anymore, and I can't eat dairy chocolate anymore, so it's just easier not to celebrate.

Bartmanhomer
12 Apr 2020, 13:18
Happy Easter everybody. :)

anubisa
12 Apr 2020, 17:17
Happy Easter everyone!

anunitu
15 Apr 2020, 04:41
and may the rabbit cheer and bless you with chocolate eggs galore

B. de Corbin
15 Apr 2020, 07:31
Post-Easter candy sale.

Yea!

Juniper
15 Apr 2020, 11:42
I need all the chocolate!!!

Prickly Pear
15 Apr 2020, 19:24
Did anyone else notice that much of the Easter stuff went almost as fast as toilet paper. Not quite, but it was really sparse around here. We did have the little Cadbury eggs though, so that was alright. Maybe I just live in an area where people have lots of small children and they wanted to make an extra big deal of it this year. I was glad mine are grown-up enough to understand a very low key holiday.

volcaniclastic
16 Apr 2020, 06:11
I ate SO many jelly beans.

B. de Corbin
16 Apr 2020, 07:52
My downfall is Butterfingers.

Yes, they get stuck in my teeth, and I'm sure that's bad, but still...