Pagan/Spiritual E-shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan/Spiritual E-shops

Thought some of these links might be helpful to someone, I'm a regular user of most of them, and some of them I just think the products look really cool

(If they're linked to a specific product, it's because i just copied all the URLs off my favourites and didn't change them and I haven't checked if they send outside the UK or US but I'm pretty sure most of them do)

Largest online shop for crystal and gemstone jewellery, healing crystals, fossils, gemstones, tumble stones, minerals & more. We stock over 3,000 products and provide extensive information on minerals, stone types, chakra and much more!

http://www.newageliving.co.uk/ < My local shop (does ship overseas)

Andrew Pacholyk offers unique healing gifts for empowering your life. Crystals, jewelry, healing kits, gift sets, candles, herbs, and teas for mind, body, spirit.

Hope you find these as useful as I do!
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Re: Pagan/Spiritual E-shops

Cool! I'm checking them out now! Thanks Amelia!
    It does not do to dwell in dreams and forget to live - Albus Dumbledore

Comment

It was the first shop I ever used, back in the day, and all their stuff was awesome. Plus their customer service is very personal. 5 stars.
      Be Excellent to each other - or something will Happen to you.

Comment

I love this one!
        What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

I have used Azuregreen before and have always been satisfied ...
          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

abaxion.com is another good one. They have some great deals and a very responsive customer service.
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

Working...
            X