This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important! Server issues! Please read!

Because I know it's going to come up sooner (than later).

Many of you may have noticed slow page loads, error pages, and time outs.

I spent a bunch of time on the phone with support earlier and they have assured me that this was a server issue. At this time, the forum availability is out of my hands. They are working on getting the server back into a working state but were unable to give me a timeframe of when it would be fixed.

Once the page loaded for me, I took the chance to optimize the tables once more but that is really all I can do at this time. My hopes are that this will be fixed soon.

We've had quite the turbulent weekend, with the forum software switch and lots of down time. My goal is to get the forum into a stable state before we roll out any new features.

I've asked this a lot, over the last few days but I hope that everyone understands that I do not ask lightly of all of you to exercise a little bit more patience while this is sorted out.

Thank you in advance,

Juniper
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Re: Important! Server issues! Please read!

What unfortunate timing. On a bright note, the forum appears to be working pretty well right now. Let's hope I didn't just jinx us!
    In answer to the question of why it happened, I offer the modest proposal that our Universe is simply one of those things which happen from time to time. ~~ Edward P. Tryon

Comment

Re: Important! Server issues! Please read!

No problem. It seems to be good now, but all big changes require time. In the end, I think it's going to be great. Keep fighting the good fight, and Goddess Bless.
      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
      That dream is my reality

Comment

Working...
      X