nicknames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicknames

What are some of your nicknames? Some of mine are porky, Pecan, Love Muffin, and Snickerdoodle
    "Everyone and everything around you is your teacher." -- Ken Keyes Jr.

Re: nicknames

Jinx ... Olde Phartte ... Letch ... Dirty Olde Man ... Sir James ... Mister Jim ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Just Cal, Buddy when I was a little boy.
      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
      That dream is my reality

Comment

Mine are Bob Smith but more often The Big Show.

Comment

Dina, Deenie, Di, and the occasional "Hey You"
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Juni, Az or Shethy are my most common nicknames.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Miss Bug (I've had that nickname since day one), Ash (I actually don't like that one), C (on this forum), B***h (though I'm not sure it's meant in an endearing way), honeydew (by Azazel), Reiki mechanic, Iret, and that's off the top of my head.
              my etsy store
              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
              surrounded by plush, downy things,
              ill prepared, but willing,
              to descend."

Comment

The most recent ones Brutus(what I go by at the moment, and named after a bear at the zoo, hahaha), Treetop and lamppost(both cuz someone couldn't remember Porchlight). The earliest one I can remember would be Blue Coon.

Comment

My main nickname is Beans and variations of that (Beaners, Beanzie) My grandpa gave it too me because I looked like a little Jelly Bean when I was a baby all snuggled in my pink blanket. What a dork! lol Either way the name has stuck with me.
                  sigpic

Comment

A lot of my older friends call me "Danie" (I know so creative). My dad calls me "bear." One of my good friends has also tried various nicknames but the only one that stuck was "tiny."

Comment

irl - Nat, Nats, Tother Nat, Chicken, wifey.
                      online- Almost, lost, AL

Comment

Mine are all pretty boring; Hev, Hettie and Heather bell (although no one has called me that since my Gran passed away). Occasionally someone will call me H but I tend to ignore that one cause I hate it!
                        http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

A$$HOLE!, Mother F**ker! Piece of S**t!

Well, those are the nicknames given me by my ex-wives....

The people that like me? "Cat" "Feely" (I loathe that), and when I was a child, "Butch"
                          It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not

Comment

I know a gal a few of us call "Butch" ... Call her "Bull" too ... But it is all in fun ... She has decided I am "Buddha" because I am a bit undertall for my weight ...
                            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I get called odd things. When I was in high school, I was K-Z or K-Z-Poo and eventually just Poo. So lovely I know. Hubby calls me kitten or amusingly Carrot Cake.

Comment

Working...
                              X