This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

howdy whoo im here too!

i love intros, so well i figured why not? i regestered the day the forum came up after the great crash(though i wasnt a member before the crash) you can see my face book in my signiture(assumeing i did the link thing right, can you tell me if it dosent work?) well im fourteen(fifteen in afew days ) i am out of both closets to everyone except my familiy (well they know im pagan)and i am quite proud of that. i have familiy issues but dosent everyone?

i worship a variety of deities from numerous pantheons but one goddess has been with me since nearly the begining and i probably will always worship her. her name is He-heret more commonly known as Hathor. i also worship Tu er shen(the rabbit deity) who i have found quite recently. they both will always have my worship because they have helped me and protected me whenever i asked even though my other deities have changed.

i have many friends here on paganforum and they have helped me through some very hard times and i am thankful for that. i want to learn as much as i can and make more friends and i belive good old pf is the perfect place for both i like to draw and i have been told im good at it. i like to write also and im in the process of writing a novel (fingers crossed when publishing time comes) alot of the members here know me and they know my tendencies especially the one of not thinking before i post.

most people here already know that i am a psychic vampire (questions see the ask a psychic vampire thread) but for everyone that doesnt there it is. well i think thats, if you dont like well tough noodles So howdy whoo im back too!
    Circe

Re: howdy whoo im here too!

Howdy, Corvus! Welcome back!
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome.
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome back Corvus
        Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Yay Corvus *hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X