This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Message limit

As i've seen, the message limit is back, and this could be very annoying when you want to send a pm to someone and his inbox is full.

So, i've thought about posting a thread where people could ask to other people to empty their inbox because when it's full, you can't send a pm to ask to empty it (veeery annoying)

Hope this has a bit of a succes.

B. de Corbin, remove some messages pls, I can't send pm's anymore :P
    Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Re: Message limit

Actually, I've increased the amount of PM allowed significantly. It was set ridiculously low. It's up to 500.

Also, instead of posting a message on the public boards about someone cleaning out their message box, I'd recommend you just leave a message on their profile page about clearing it out.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Wait. It *was* ridiculously low? Hell, I had over 3k PM's before the switch. 500 would be way too low for me.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Nobody talks to me. *sigh* LOL
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Now you tell us! I had to delete all my messages because Magus was trying to leave me a pm. Oh well..it was mostly Christmas card hoo haa...

But..I did get a message that my inbox was full and someone was attempting to leave me a pm. So I emptied it. But then I never got that pm after all. What happened?
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
            Wait. It *was* ridiculously low? Hell, I had over 3k PM's before the switch. 500 would be way too low for me.
            It was set to 99. And that was actually a step up from what it was at installation. I remember it being 50 at some point. So, yeah. I'd say ridiculously low.

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
            Nobody talks to me. *sigh* LOL
            Same here. I think I get a PM that's not a request for help of some sort maybe once every 6 months.

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Now you tell us! I had to delete all my messages because Magus was trying to leave me a pm. Oh well..it was mostly Christmas card hoo haa...

But..I did get a message that my inbox was full and someone was attempting to leave me a pm. So I emptied it. But then I never got that pm after all. What happened?
            Did you let us know about this? If you did, I apologize for not seeing it sooner.
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            Sneak Attack

Comment

Oh no problem. I've been clicking every button I can to figure out what things do. I saved the ones I wanted to anyways. Also..blogs? We aren't able to do those yet. But will we eventually?
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Oh no problem. I've been clicking every button I can to figure out what things do. I saved the ones I wanted to anyways. Also..blogs? We aren't able to do those yet. But will we eventually?
                Blogs will be a Supporter feature, just like before. We haven't set up the donation box yet. I know people have been asking for it. We're just not that far into it, yet. We want to give people a place they feel comfortable donating to. Not some "under construction" forum. :P
                Sneak Attack

Comment

Working...
                X