This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I used to be on this forum under the name Metalstorm. I'm not sure what happened to the old forum, but I am back under a name I feel suits me better. Ready to get back into the discussions.
    sigpic
    "Every human being has a minimum set of ethics from which he operates. When he refuses to compromise these ethics, his career must suffer, when he does compromise them, his conscience does the suffering."-Rod Serling

Re: Hello

Welcome back!

The old forum suffered a huge crash, and a lot was lost. We were able to save some, and a lot of the old members are still around, hopefully this new forum will be even better than the last.
    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome back
      Sleep, my friend, and you will see
      That dream is my reality

Comment

What Gardenia said. Around October of last year. Server crashed and our host was no where to be found so we were forced start over anew. And just last weekend we switched to a different software platform. One that will hopefully provide us a better more stable home than the previous one we had been using. Had a few hiccups, but we're pretty much back up and running. Just gotta make a few more adjustments.

Either way, dive right on in again.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
        X