This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

Last night before I was about to fall asleep I got an image of a woman in my head and I got the name Gaiza. Before any one ask that is the word I got and I don't mean Giza or Gaea. Part of me thinks goddess but I don't think there is any goddess with that name or I feel it might be a spirit guide. Does any one have advice about how I can find out?
    "Everyone and everything around you is your teacher." -- Ken Keyes Jr.

Re: help please

Gaia is often another word for Mother Earth. Does that feel like it might be appropriate to your scenario?
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

not really sure because all I remember is it was a woman and got the name I said before.

Comment

I've heard that name before in the astral I think. To my knowledge she is a goddess but I don't know much more than sure. I vaugely remember something about zigarauts or step pyramids but im not sure. Possibly a lesser deity?
        Circe

Comment

if she is a goddess i don't get a mother nature type

Comment

are you absolutely sure that right there is the correct spelling? O.o maybe it sounded like that but remember different languages have different sounds to their words/letters.
            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

yes I am sure

Comment

well I cant seem to find any info on her. it could be a spirit guide. which could also potentially be someone that was close to you in a past life. If you sensed godliness from them, they may not be a goddess but they might have immense knowledge and power.
                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Should I meditate or talk to her because I would like to know more about who she is. or is there other ways to find out

Comment

That's a good idea. If you can astral project The Library has information on literally everything
                    Circe

Comment

never tried astral projection but I am fixing to meditate though

---------- Post added at 03:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

I got my answer but thanks people if you want to know just ask me

Comment

What's your answer?
                        Circe

Comment

well she is a spirit guide I knew her in a past life. She was a seer that helped me out.

Comment

That makes sense. Glad you found out. Is that her true name or just what she's called now?
                            Circe

Comment

not sure on that

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

because I also found out when I meditated that it was in Greece and I was dressed like a warrior and she wore a purple dress and had black hair

Comment

Working...
                              X