6 Nations Rugby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 Nations Rugby

Sooo the 6 Nations started last night, the European Rugby tournament. I'm not a guuuge sports fan, but Rugby is deffinately better than football (soccer), and its one sport that we English aren't terrible at hehe

Who are you supporting??

Gooo England

(im not entirely sure how to post a poll so i'll just list the teams)
    England
    Wales
    Scotland
    Ireland
    Italy
    France

Re: 6 Nations Rugby

Hmmmm...I can't cheer for the country of my ancestors...because that takes four of them out...and I disdain France...so, I guess I'm cheering for ITALY!!!

(are they any good?)
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

They lost to ireland 13-11 today... (i dont know if anyone is any good, i just like to watch beefy men run around and get muddy lol)

Comment

Me and my dragon flag are supporting Wales - of course.
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I'm supporting Wales

Comment

Looks like I will have to be split between Scotland and Wales since the Kiwis aren't there ...

GO ALL BLACKS ...
            I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Definately supporting England, Wife is Supporting Scotland, So Calcutta cup is usually interesting in our house!

I have only seen the Wales V England Match so far, Wales were never really more than a score (try and conversion) behind England all the way through the match, the scrum was better from Wales, Lineouts better for England, But Wales didn't, or rather, weren't able to take advantage of Sin Bins from England. Englands handling was attrocious in some cases though!

Would be nice to see Wales win a few matches, makes it more entertaining when the whole competition comes down to the last matches

M
              In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

England Vs Italy and Scotland Vs Wales today!

Ireland vs France tomorrow.

Go England!
                Go Wales!
                Go Ireland!
                (Sorry Scotland)

Comment

Yeah Ireland ...
                  I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I am gutted that Last week and this week, i am at work for pretty much all the matches.. i think there is a 1 week break next and then i am working again! Same as last year!
                    Chances of me watching another 6 Nations match this year? slim to none..
                    M
                    In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Working...
                    X