Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New PF Staff Member!!

Congratulations, Thjoth!

As many of you can see, the PaganForum staff has been hammering, tinkering, toying, and occasionally bashing our heads into the wall trying to get our new forum software friendly and functional for our users. In order to do that, we've asked one of our own to help us on this little journey. Hopefully with an extra pair of hands in the kitchen, we can get all of our ducks in a row and make sure that everything is just as shiny at our new home as you remember it being at our old one.

With that said, myself and the rest of the PaganForum staff would like to welcome Thjoth as our newest PaganForum staff member! Thjoth will be serving as Technical Administrator for the site and helping us work out the kinks and learn our way around this new forum software.

If anyone has comments, questions, or cake for Thjoth (because let's face it... Who doesn't like cake?), you can post it here. Thjoth, we look forward to working with you. Welcome to the team!
    It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
    -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Re: New PF Staff Member!!

grats Thjoth!
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Yes, congrats to Thjoth! If you don't mind gluten-free cake I have plenty
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Woo! Congrats Thjoth! Have some Cookie Monster and Elmo cupcakes! http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2235/...dc804dad24.jpg

Comment

Thanks, folks. Hopefully I'll be helpful in getting the forum sorted out completely. If anything goes horrifyingly wrong, it's probably my fault...but you gotta break it before you can fix it, right? Right?

*watches admin status get revoked*

But yeah, in all seriousness, I've got some experience with this system so I should be able to help everybody make it run (more) smoothly and (more) prettily than it is now. If a change happens that you absolutely can't stand, don't be shy, shoot me a PM saying as plainly as possible what a stupid jerkface I am, and if I get enough messages like that, it'll probably get changed back
          "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
          -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
          without his weapons of war;
          for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
          of a spear on the way without.
          -

Comment

Woot! Way to go, Thjoth!
            Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Congrats! May there be no gremlins in your servers.
              The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Gratz Thjoth, good on ya!
                M
                In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Congrats.
                  Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Congrats, Thjoth !
                    sigpic
                    Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Congrats dude! Welcome to the team x
                      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Welcome aboard, Thjoth!

I'm honored to have someone to share the blame with, when things go wrong, around here. Not that things get broken, really, but that blame is always expected. I just usually volunteer for it, being such a trouble maker. In any case, we should have great fun and members can fully expect great things, in the future!

Hopefully, not by accident but actually intended. ;D

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Gods you guys. Leave some room for me in the blaming game, here. GOSH!

Welcome, Thjoth. ^_^
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

great news, congrats!
                            What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to the team, dude!
                              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                              X