When did you join PF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did you join PF?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Re: When did you join PF?

I joined October 6th 2006. Why do I remember the date? Because I always thought it was funny that I joined on my hubby's birthday. Then I begin to wonder why I was on the computer on my hubby's birthday. I also remember that it was TempestBrewer that got me to join. I do not believe she ever re-joined us after the crash, though. Good days. I miss-um.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

My lj records say that I made a post about pf in July 2005. Referring to my stalker. Which then shortly led me to going invisible. So I was here some time before that. So I guess 2005? I thought Chain, you were here before me. So maybe it's 2004 for you?
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Just a few weeks ago.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

hmmm...I know I was working at the hospital in Radiation Oncology because I would take my lunches at my desk so I could check the forum...that was...sometime in 2006...
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

I'm wanting to say in 08 maybe? I don't remember LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
              My lj records say that I made a post about pf in July 2005. Referring to my stalker. Which then shortly led me to going invisible. So I was here some time before that. So I guess 2005? I thought Chain, you were here before me. So maybe it's 2004 for you?

Nope, I got here after you did but not by much. I remember getting clarification on a few points about the different Satanism ideologies because I never got a straight answer from anyone before. That was my first post to you, directly, aside from commenting on your poetry.

I couldn't remember if Juni was early Summer or early Fall, the following year, that I joined. I just remember her passing me up in post count (...and I'd been here longer!!)

Didn't Rok join just a short time before you did, Medusa? I think he was in late '04 or something like that. Sometimers is kicking my ass, here: I just can't remember anymore.

But... that's why I had to ask. My memory is failing me, in my dotage.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

yeah Rok invited me over. So we need to ask him! We met on a Christian forum.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I came in June 2005. That's all that I recall lol.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

I think i joined in about Feb 2009, i didn't participate much and disappeared after a few months, then came back in January 2010.
                    M
                    In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

October , 2009
                      What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Hmm...If I remember right it was June 2007 for me, a few days before Allie's first birthday.
                        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

I joined back when Danrak was still at the helm. I don't recall the year.

Comment

Some of you I swear were here before you are saying.....Thal....Chain.....I joined in 2005 (no idea the month but I think late in the year) -- but, I didn't participate regularly til well in to 2006, I think....
                            Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cesara View Post
                              Some of you I swear were here before you are saying.....Thal....Chain.....I joined in 2005 (no idea the month but I think late in the year) -- but, I didn't participate regularly til well in to 2006, I think....
                              It took me a bit but I got mine down to the exact day.

Fortunately, I'd posted it in my bio/intro (for Meet the Staff) Pre-Crash, and was able to save the bio to repost it, recently, pre-vB.

I joined on November 26, 2005.

Comment

Working...
                              X