This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from a Sumerian "Satanist".

Hello my pagan friends.I don't have much to say.My path is Sumerian/babylonian "satanism".Long word short, we believe that eons ago the annunakis arrive to earth to mine gold and they create us human as a slave race.When they got bore with us the newly elected annunakis leader Enlil decided to send a catastrophic flood to wipe us out.But the "god" Enki(known as Ea in the babylonian) who was the engineer of the humankind and the younger son of the annunakis leader An,Enki loved us too much so he rebelled against his older brother Enlil.He told his son Naoh he build an ark to hold the human when the flood arrive,enrage Enlil cast out his younger brother and his supporters "gods" and "goddess" annunakis out of his kingdom.Enki and his supporter were temporily trap in an unknown area,some said that he was trap deep down the ocean while others said that he was in the vastness of the outer space,no one know for sure.

Under his brother psychic protection,Enlil was unable to annihilate mankind so instead he try to enslave mankind with a program call Christianity.In christianity Enlil is known as jehovah and annunakis are the angels.He demonize Enki and his supporters.Poor Enki became satan/lucifer/the devil,many of his supporter were also demonize into goetic demons.Such as Astaroth is actually Enki's daughter Astoreth/ishtar/aphrodite,the demon Amon is the eqyptian god Amun, orias/oraix is osiris, purson is Horus and alot more.

I'll post more about sumerian paganism or Enkism as i often call it more when my time allow me.Nice to meet you guys and girls.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Oh yeah can anyone introduce the staffs and members of this site to me.Thanks.
    "Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law.Love under will."-Aleister Crowley

Re: Hello from a Sumerian "Satanist".

welcome to the forum! We had a "spiritual satanist" on here once that seemed to have disappeared after making a thread where we could ask questions about it... he couldn't get his facts straight and I hope he ended up straightening himself out and figuring out what exactly he believes. However his thread at first boomed and lots of questions were posed.

If you feel confident in what you know maybe you could start that thread over (because it probably didn't get transferred in the last update, possibly because of its massive death the first time).

now me realizing that its sumerian that this came from it really intrigues me because one of my friends has shown an interest in ancient sumerian ways and how it reflects into Christianity, but he only knows what history channel will show him....
    "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Hi and welcome!
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Welcome, and please post more. It sounds interesting.
          Sleep, my friend, and you will see
          That dream is my reality

Comment

Welcome to the family. I think we'll get along just fine
            Circe

Comment

Hello and Welcome to PF, sounds interesting, i would be interested in hearing more
              M
              In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

Hello from a fellow Satanist. Only I'm of the boring kind. The LaVeyans.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Satansoul666 View Post

Oh yeah can anyone introduce the staffs and members of this site to me.Thanks.
                  Welcome to PF Also under the "Welcome to Pagan Forum" section there is a Meet the Staff thread.
                  sigpic

Comment

Greetings and welcome ... I am the reallllllly olde guy on the couch with the remote control ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Nice to have you here.
                      Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the community
                        Please, just call me Ghost

I want to be like the moon. A lonely observator of earth, watching the people live, love and die

Knowledge destroys enemies, too much knowledge makes enemies ~Ghost~

It doesn't matter how you practice your magick. As long as the thought behind it is clear, it will work

Comment

Working...
                        X