this is soo messed up.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is soo messed up.....

TWO rants for the price of one!!! OH JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so in Nov. my Supervisor quit... sad but true... but EXCITING I've been her backup for almost 5 years! it'd be a nobrainer that I'd be a shoein for the job... yeah.... NOT ok so a seinor teller cant jump into a head teller position... yeah ok pissed..I'm not qualified...... so i procede to tell my boss that if i'm not qualified then i should have to do all the headteller jobs while we find a replacement... and was pretty much acused of not being a team player....so here I am almost 3 months later they FINALLY got someone and he is fulltime at the branch as of this past monday.... problem is... he has no idea how to do anything specific to our branch.... so I'm stuck all day "training" my new boss... for a position i wasnt qualified for.... and since i'm going on a 2 week vacation starting nextweek I have to teach him EVERYTHING in a span of one week..... an dI got scolded today cause i wasnt training him fast enough..... I'M SORRY but this man is freaking slow!! and I dont want to overwhelm him... I didnt learn everything in one week I learned it over time! how the hell can i fit everything in the span of just 4 days?!?!...... and there i says... smileing and acting like everythign is hunky dory... cause i need my job and cant afford to be acused of "not being a team player".....

oh and the kicker here is that we had our debit cards stolen and since i work at the bank and know the person that stole them... if they used it as a pin based transaction.... i get fired.... cause they see that like I gave her my pin.... tho she's been out ewnough with me she could have seen.... she's a sneaky little bitch who I THOUGHT was my friend... my BEST friend... so yeah i didnt see the porpose of being overly cautious.... but there is no way i can tell till we dispute it... then they're is no going back...... so we have to go after her on our own..... small claims court here we come.... OH JOY!!!
    "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Re: this is soo messed up.....

the friend i know about stole your card? thats really tough yuka ive seen what you and d have been posting on fb too. if you ever need to talk im here (that goes for anyone)
    Circe

Comment

yu corvy i appreciate it
      "Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

Not training him fast enough? Seriously? How rude of them to say that - rude to both trainer and trainee. They COULD have said he wasn't learning fast enough, see how that puts a different slant to it? I used to do training seminars and every class or trainee proceeded at a different rate. That's especially true when the environment has many variables, such as banking, where you deal with different situations at unpredictable intervals. Hang in there, grit your teeth, and document everything you can.
        Of course, all that, plus the debit card situation happening at the same time might just be a sign that something better is around the next corner for you. I've never had a layoff or company I worked for go out of business that didn't turn out to be a huge blessing (although at the time it seemed like the end of the world).
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
        X