Rowanwood and Lily-shark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rowanwood and Lily-shark

So...it occurred to me that Rowanwood has mere DAYS to go till her baby is due...which means we definitely need to be thinking about them, and wishing them the best for a nice and easy delivery and recovery, some good bonding, and of course...demanding PICTURES!

*hugs*
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: Rowanwood and Lily-shark

Indeed! Best of luck, Rowanwood! Please keep us posted on your bundle of joy!
    Allow me to lend a machete to your intellectual thicket. ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

sigpic

Comment

Hey thanks. It'll be some time Wednesday morning. I promise I'll keep everyone posted!

Comment

You better! Hehe. Good luck mummy to be x
        "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Take care, and come back safely!
          [4:82]

Comment

There's never knowing what will happen with birth, so I wish you a simple, easy delivery, and a strong voice of mama intuition if something unexpected happens *hugs*
            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Good fortune, easy delivery and fast recovery!

*love & hugs*

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

easy birthing vibes being sent from me to you,

~huggles~
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

What Deseret said! Wishing the best for you and the offspring!!!

Comment

Make sure the doc has a catchers mitt ... You gonna have 2 contractions and a 5 minute labor ...
                    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

Whenever I went into labout my mother-in=law always used to say 'Good luck, do your best!' which is what I say to you, now...Good luck, do your best. Lighting candles for you!
                      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Good luck to ya! Best wishes and such!
                        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hope all is well!

Comment

Thanks all. I'm actually having a scheduled c-section on Wednesday morning. Unless I go into labor first. Then I get an emergency one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowanwood View Post
                              Thanks all. I'm actually having a scheduled c-section on Wednesday morning. Unless I go into labor first. Then I get an emergency one.

well then I will send you speedy recovery vibes,
                              (I have had 3 c-sections, so pm me if you have any questions before or after if you wish)
                              What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X