X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back as well! :3

Hi everyone,

Nice to see that the forum's up again, thought I'd wait a bit until everything had settled down and was working properly XD.

xxx
    "The Germans do not think it in keeping with the divine majesty to confine gods within walls or to portray them in the likeness of any human countenance. Their holy places are woods and groves, and they apply the names of deities to that hidden presence which is seen only by the eye of reverence." (Tacitus, `Germania', 9)

Re: I'm back as well! :3

Welcome back
    Sleep, my friend, and you will see
    That dream is my reality

Comment

welcome back! yeah this is sort of different, i am just getting used to it lol

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

hullo again!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Ravenix!! Glad to see you made it! Welcome back!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

^_^ Thanks guys! xxx
            "The Germans do not think it in keeping with the divine majesty to confine gods within walls or to portray them in the likeness of any human countenance. Their holy places are woods and groves, and they apply the names of deities to that hidden presence which is seen only by the eye of reverence." (Tacitus, `Germania', 9)

Comment

Welcome back!
              [4:82]

Comment

Hello again
                You can find some of my creative writing at http://libbyscribbles.com

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Great to see you again
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome back to PF!
                      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Working...
                      X