Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fanfiction

I am a huge fanfiction whore - I don't read much but I've always been a huge fan of writing.

My biggest writing endeavour right now is a WWE fanfiction story that is so much fun that I can hardly wait to start the next chapter.

So who's with me!? Any fanfiction lovers? Naughty or demure, this is the place to talk about it!

adultfanfiction.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, adultfanfiction.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Re: Fanfiction

i love fanfic. without my fanfic i would go insane(kinda like pf)
    Circe

Comment

Ooh, cool, Corvus!

What fandoms are your favorite, and do you have any sites to suggest?

Comment

The only sites I have to suggest are yaoi so ah yeah. Well bleach and naruto yaoi are my favorite
        Circe

Comment

I write fan fiction too. I've written for Neverwinter Nights, Oblivion and Dragon Age. I have sneak Dragon Age smut over at aff.net, but I don't advertise which ones are mine, because apparently, I'm shy.

Although I will share privately. If you pester me. Of course, don't be shocked if I don't answer right away. Got some busy busy ahead.
          Last edited by Rowanwood; 14 Feb 2011, 18:59.

Comment

I kind of am writing a rewrite of Devil May Cry 4... kind of (meaning... I'm not working on it right now because... it's a rewrite, really. OTL I also can't figure out how to start the next chapter)

Um, suggestions... oh! You should check out a one-shot my friend wrote~ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6410601/1/Rain
            (am I allowed to link to it? >_>)
            Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Ahem...

My ff.net profile has been around a while, but it is here: http://www.fanfiction.net/~kijani (havent updated the profile in a while. It still says I am 22)

and my livejournal that I use for fanfiction: http://kijani.livejournal.com/

Yeah. I write RPS. And yeah, some (most) of the stuff on my LJ is NSFW. .......have fun
              It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
              -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Can I ask (and I'm not being cheeky, I am genuinely interested) what is the attraction to fanfiction?

X
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

For me, it's coming up with an idea that fits within the universe of the series I enjoy. Sometimes it's just something random that I want to write about regarding two characters that do not belong to me, and it's good practice for writing, as well. You can also rewrite events and such in the series, if you wish, and add your own twists in for fun.
                  Wild Witchy Dusk | TwitterMy Art Blog | My Deviantart

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWitch View Post
                    Can I ask (and I'm not being cheeky, I am genuinely interested) what is the attraction to fanfiction?
                    For series I read, it's because I like the characters and want to see/read more about them. One manga series I read about, Yami no Matsuei, was left unfinished by the author (although she recently picked it back up) so it was also neat to see how others would have finished the series.

I usually write for more open worlds - such as EverQuest or The Elder Scrolls - and it's either writing about my characters, or just because I enjoy the setting.
                    Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Originally posted by kijani View Post
                      And yeah, some (most) of the stuff on my LJ is NSFW. .......have fun
                      Yeah. I know all about that. I have two accounts - one my cousin can read and one for smuttery. XD

Comment

I too am into writing/reading fanfiction. My profile is found at http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1336708/Leon_Stryfe . I have only written Buffy fanfiction thus far, but I plan on eventually adding in some John Doe and some Star Trek: TNG.
                        "The proper office of a friend is to side with you when you are in the wrong. Nearly anybody will side with you when you are in the right."--Mark Twain

"There are only two types of people in this world who walk around beardless; boys and women. I am neither one." --Ancient Greek saying

Comment

Comment

I write fanfiction. The much much older (horrible and het) stuff is on fanfiction.net. My pen-name there is kijani. Also, I have a livejournal at kijani.livejournal.com that is fanfiction of an ~adult variety. rps, and slashy goodness because I am messed up like that lol.
                            It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                            -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I just checked my stats on ff.net. I have one story that has 45,000. It looks like something like 1100 have read the whole thing. This boggles me. It's also 60,000 words long, which also blows my mind. That's a lot of effort for a fan fic.

Comment

Working...
                              X