Not a plug...yet...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a plug...yet...

I'm working on another pagan-related project (I know, I know) and it looks like I may be in need of some Moderator/Admin staff for the site. Probably won't need more than 2-3 people to start with.

The "job" doesn't pay anything...at least, not yet, but it should be loads of fun If you have experience Moderating and have some free time, shoot me a PM for the details

Thanks for reading!

Re: Not a plug...yet...

Oooh, I look forward to seeing what this is about. Unfortunately, I've got my hands full so I won't actually be able to help. I'm sorry. But I'll be eagerly awaiting the unveiling. ^_^
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Juniper Raven View Post
      Oooh, I look forward to seeing what this is about. Unfortunately, I've got my hands full so I won't actually be able to help. I'm sorry. But I'll be eagerly awaiting the unveiling. ^_^
      No problem Juni - I intentionally avoided contacting any of your Mods directly...I know they've got their hands full, and I honestly don't want anyone to feel any pressure from this. Basically the entire idea is one that has a pretty good potential for income, and I've been sitting on the domain names for over 5 years...it's about time I do something with them

(obviously, if the income *does* start happening, Staff would get a cut )

Comment

If I only had computer skills...
        Sleep, my friend, and you will see
        That dream is my reality

Comment

Originally posted by calfhill View Post
          If I only had computer skills...
          Don't need comp skills to be a Mod Just an ability and a willingness to tolerate, quite literally, the most desperate in our society

Comment

I might be up for it James. Besides my studio time I need something extra to keep my mind from wandering. X
            "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

If you don't get any better offers, i'll be up for it. I miss being a mod, but if people with better experience come along first take them, i'll be an understudy mod lol

Comment

I have never been a mod, but I'd be willing to learn.
                What you see depends on what you are looking for.

Comment

When you start a Islam-related project, let me know
                  [4:82]

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                    Don't need comp skills to be a Mod Just an ability and a willingness to tolerate, quite literally, the most desperate in our society
                    The phrase 'most desperate' makes me wonder if your project somehow involves incarcerated Pagans or some such. I don't have any online mod xp, but I have been a correspondent spiritual advisor for incarcerated Pagans & a reference source for prison clergy.

'Most desperate' could involve mentally ill people... I'd have to bow out of that because, uh, I have my own issues.
                    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                      The phrase 'most desperate' makes me wonder if your project somehow involves incarcerated Pagans or some such. I don't have any online mod xp, but I have been a correspondent spiritual advisor for incarcerated Pagans & a reference source for prison clergy.

'Most desperate' could involve mentally ill people... I'd have to bow out of that because, uh, I have my own issues.
                      LOL...so much for secrecy - it's a Pagan Dating site

I'll shoot a PM to those that have an interest

Comment

Originally posted by Roknrol View Post
                        LOL...so much for secrecy - it's a Pagan Dating site
                        Man, I was waaaaay off! Bwahahahahah!!!
                        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

LOL @^ ... Dating and mating can end up with a sort of incarceration ... MARRIAGE ... Right now my life and limb are fairly stable ... Pencil me in ...
                          I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I'll definitely check it out, rok!
                            It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
                            -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

I have no Mod experience at all but would also be willing to learn
                              http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                              X