My eBay Auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My eBay Auctions

I thought about putting this under the E-shops thread, but my auctions won't always have a focus on pagan items. If the mods decide to move it under there anyway, I'll understand.

As many of you who read the rant thread know I'm in need of money (ok, who isn't?) so I may move due to circumstances. I'm offering Reiki sessions distantly right now, but I will have chakra candle kits up in the future. I'm also looking to offer a few other candle kits right now as well as household items (nothing cool, just run-of-the-mill stuff like toasters). If there's something you think I should offer, have a question, et cetera, feel free to post them.

My Link:
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Re: My eBay Auctions

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
    If there's something you think I should offer, have a question, et cetera, feel free to post them.
    Never mind ... Not gonna say it ... Can't make me ... Nope ...

But you can make money and it is an ancient recognized profession ...

*runs and hides*

Ignore me ... I have been getting about 4 hours sleep every night for the past few days ...
    I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

I was actually thinking about this the other day - if it's too off-topic, you can make a new thread, or PM me, but...what exactly IS Reiki and how can it work from a distance (especially if you've never met the person?)

Mostly art.

Comment

I think there's a thread on Reiki in the healing board (if not I'll explain in a pm), but I can still answer your question about the distance sessions.

There is a symbol in Reiki called "Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen" (here on out referred to-since I'm lazy-as HSZSN). This symbol allows for one to send Reiki to another person regardless of time or distance. Some has even used it in past life healings. The way I work with sessions is I really just need a name, whereas others work with a name and picture, some also include birthdates, and so on. The practitioner prepares as normal, draws HSZSN, focuses on the client, and continues the session as if they're there.

Magus: Azazel would be my only customer, so it wouldn't be lucrative for me :P
        my etsy store
        My blog

to descend."

Comment

Just wanted to say there's four days left on my auctions for a Reiki session.
          my etsy store
          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Have you tried offering the sessions via Etsy? There are a few tarot readings offered on there so it might be worth posting them up on there. Good luck!

Comment

I looked at Etsy but it seems they want me to enter my SSN to sign up, which doesn't sit well with me.
              my etsy store
              My blog

to descend."

Comment

I'm working on some beeswax chime candles that will be sold soon. If anyone has any color requests let me know
                my etsy store
                My blog

to descend."

Comment

I hope to have the beeswax candles up soon. If you are interested here are the colors available so far:

White
                  Yellow
                  Pink
                  Indigo

Also, I currently have some Reiki auctions listed. One is for a thirty minute session and the other is for two thirty minute sessions.
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

to descend."

Comment

Working...
                  X