This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intruders

Is it true that when we go deep into Wiccan, Witchcraft etc, we are usually are attacked by some lowlife spirits, that feed on our energy? And that there are a few types, first the weak misquito like, then a bit worse, and then an Imp.

So, what is the easiest, and simplest way to get rid of them, assuming that it is true? Would it be a banishing ritual, or just using ones own powers?

Re: Intruders

No. This is not true. You've only come to Wicca (which in the UK at least is usually quite distinct from witchcraft) in the past few days and you are trying to go too far, too fast. Just go slowly, take your time and good luck!
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
      No. This is not true. You've only come to Wicca (which in the UK at least is usually quite distinct from witchcraft) in the past few days and you are trying to go too far, too fast. Just go slowly, take your time and good luck!
      I wasn't trying to go fast. I was just wondering if after many years of Wicca and Witchcraft. Well, i'll take your word for it!

Comment

No, its not true.
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

It is not true.

Start small. SIMPLE. You should be doing lots and lots of reading at this stage. X
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Where did you hear this from anyway?
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

A few sites, but thats the internet, I always run new information through forums to see if REAL witches and wiccans agree or not..

Comment

you need to be careful with whatever you do, bad things can come of the simplest things... seen bad things coming of people toying with stuff they dont understand.
                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Originally posted by Dufonce View Post
                  you need to be careful with whatever you do, bad things can come of the simplest things... seen bad things coming of people toying with stuff they dont understand.
                  If I were attacked by some... entity, I would try a banishing ritual, or call upon the gods for some help... But, its not all that simple, as it may sound.

Comment

In all fairness, when I first started reading I came across stuff like that on the internet too.

But keep reading...no, it's not true.

Comment

Fair enough. But we should be cautious of Psi-Vamps and Psi Attacks But, me being only 13, not too much to worry about

Comment

Originally posted by small-fry666 View Post
                        A few sites, but thats the internet, I always run new information through forums to see if REAL witches and wiccans agree or not..
                        Ask 10 witches the same question and you will (generally) get 10 different answers.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Fair enough

Comment

I haven't heard to much of Wiccans getting into harmful spirits. If that was your aim, you could probably end up there, but I highly advise against it.
                            Also, be careful of any spirits, especially as a newbie. Not everything is exactly what it seems.
                            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Slade View Post
                              I haven't heard to much of Wiccans getting into harmful spirits. If that was your aim, you could probably end up there, but I highly advise against it.
                              Also, be careful of any spirits, especially as a newbie. Not everything is exactly what it seems.
                              I understand, I had no intentions of necromancy at all. I would like to talk to my father though..

Comment

Working...
                              X