This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calandar

As and assignment for graphic design, I'm making a poster. It's purely type, no images, but I can use color. I'm using the "typical" (though I hate to use that word) pagan holidays. I'm wondering what colors you associate with the months/holidays, personally. I'll be researching the "technical" colors that are usually associated.

I'm running on the assumption of Samhain being November 1 and the new year with October 31 being New Years Eve and using the actual solstices/equinoxs, etc., for dates for those holidays instead of the generally accepted dates.

Hoping I can figure out how to upload when I'm done and that this is an okay place for this.
    We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
    It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
    Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
    -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.
Working...
X