This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wands????

I began my open-minded journey about a year ago...
    I am not really sure what it is that i am looking for i just know that i wanna learn more!, About everything and anything that has to do with what makes me... ME. This has brought me to this site...

One of my closest friends (DANTE') is a wandmaker for The temple of witchcraft.
    He hand made me a wand and the minute i touched it i knew it was for me...
    Actually a wow factor story behind the whole thing.

Do you believe the wand that you choose... really chooses you??

"I feel the pain of your pain.....
    I can feel the love one has for me so strongly that i mistake it as mine, for them.....
    The burden of a giver and a feeler is only a burden if you forget to open your eyes and learn!

Re: Wands????

It depends. I suppose choosing something could be mutual in terms of magic and the sort.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

In a manner of speaking, maybe. It's probably a matter of semantics, but saying "the wand chooses the witch" or what have you is too Harry Potter for my taste. But that aside, I do believe that the deities, spirits, ancestors, etc. whom you follow can set you up to find things that are significant to your path.
      Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

If it has meaning for you then go for it. I don't often use a wand although I do use a staff... some speak to me more than others. Don't worry about it. Have fun. Smile at it and I'm sure it will smile back at you. The universe is funny that way....
        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
        X