This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pagan Jewellery

Another discussion thread I thought I'd start, this time on the topic of jewellery.

Is Pagan Jewellery something you like to wear, and if so what do you wear?
    "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..."

Re: Pagan Jewellery

Only a small pentacle my sister gave me years ago. I have special jewellery I wear for rituals though. Skyclad is never fully skyclad ^^
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I wear a pendant with the seal that's on my avatar (it's Uriel's seal). I also commissioned a gorgeous pendant from B de Corbin that I can't wait to wear and will take pictures of whenever I get it. It has the alchemical symbol for copper on it, which is related to one of my other guardians in a more roundabout way.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I occasionally wear some of my Egyptian-themed pendants, most of which I beaded myself.
        my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

I wear a stag's head carved out of deer antler, which has a pentagram entwined in his antlers. It was made especially by a friend of mine, and it brings me a sense of comfort whenever I wear it.
          Nu Cead Againn Dul Abhaile.
          "Not even the most battle-hardened warriors would willingly separate a man from his gods."

Comment

I wear my pentacle/waxing crescent moon necklace, the one in my avatar picture, all the time! I bought it when I went to my first Ren Faire with my in-laws who are super Christian and anti-Paganism so I had to sneak it! I also wear my Protective Banshee Pentacle ring (by Pepi) that I bought at that faire. I feel extremely vulnerable when I don't wear this specific necklace and the ring is gorgeous and detailed. Definitely worth the 50 total USDs I paid for them, they're like my OTHER babies

Oh and the waxing crescent is a very meaningful to me. My husband, daughter and I were all born under the Waxing Crescent <3

Comment

Although I make jewelry, I rarely wear anything specifically pagan.

Unless you count my wedding ring... (which I made)...
              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

The only Jewelry I wear is a pent ring with a moonstone in the center,and Oroboros as the outside circle. It was a gift from a special friend.
                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Mine isn't exactly pagan, but I always wear two necklaces. A pewter owl. The owl is (from what I know so far), one of my primary spirit animals. The other is an opal and white gold necklace that was a gift. So, the first one is kinda pagan...

Comment

I make my own jewelry from things that "call" to me, a lot of the time. I am currently wearing jasper and hematite earrings I made, because of their healing properties. I have a necklace that is a dragonfly, because I am really beginning to think it is my totem. But I don't have anything that is specifically "Pagan" mainly because I have my own system of beliefs and I don't really like labels and I am hesitant to wear something I am not sure really belongs to me. My white magic has shades of grey sometimes; I am afraid of offending people by wearing something like a Pentacle if my beliefs don't jive with those of someone else who wears one.

Comment

Working...
                    X