Goddess of Gold an Silver Hair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goddess of Gold an Silver Hair?

Okay, so I was wondering if anyone knew of a Goddess, from any mythology, that has gold and silver hair? I dreamt about a lady who lived by a mountain and I remember her hair being gold and silver. The dream had a strange feeling to it like I was chatting to a woman who was more than just a person in a dream. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Re: Goddess of Gold an Silver Hair?

Sif has hair that is literally replaced with gold by the dwarves. Other then that, I'm not thinking of anyone.
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Freya comes to mind, but I'm not as familiar with that pantheon as I'd like. I just got on of those impulses to say it was her. So I'm not sure. Good luck!

Comment

It would be much more common to find a deity that was either gold or silver, not both. After some googleing sif is the only one coming up but says nothing about her having silver hair
        Circe

Comment

Could have mistaken the colors for flaxen hair? It can look like gold and silver.
          my etsy store
          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
          surrounded by plush, downy things,
          ill prepared, but willing,
          to descend."

Comment

Wasn't flaxen hair. It was pure gold and silver. Maybe I was just over thinking it by wondering if she was a goddess.

Comment

Perhaps you could ask for other clues to pop up, if this is a being that is interested in your life? If she's a European goddess, the catholic church did a number on those...often all we have is a name here or there.
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
              X