Can someone tell me what this is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me what this is?

IMG_3943[1].jpg My dog decided to snack on my herbs a while ago and while I was able to save most of them the bag was mostly destroyed. I was able to keep the name of the herb and the list of it's uses but I foolishly failed to keep it with the jar I moved them too and now that I think I might like to use it, I remember it being good for love and things that relate, I can't find the name and cannot for the life of me remember what it was. I don't like using things unless I know what they are even if I remember the purpose. I'm weird like tat. I did an internet search and things came out similar but the name never rang a bell and it got tiring to look through pages of herbs @.@. I remember it kinda having an interesting name..I think starting with an L? and if I saw it I'd remember. I tried to take as a good picture as I could, if it's not clear enough I can try again. I figured I'd try here out before I wasted gas going 15 minutes to the store I bought it at in an annoying-to-drive-in area. lol.

Re: Can someone tell me what this is?

Jasmine Maybe?

Comment

Re: Can someone tell me what this is?

Based on the texture and grouping of the leaves/flowers, it looks like it's some kind of amaranth.

- - - Updated - - -

Hyssop is another possibility. It just dawned on me a few seconds ago.

Comment

Working...
      X