Nausea Remedies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nausea Remedies

I have had good effects with ginger...but I'm out....and feel too oogy to go to the store... Does anyone have any other suggestions? Egad, I hate feeling woozy.
    If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
    --Douglas Adams (RIP)

http://corvuscorvidae.tumblr.com/ My Bloggerriffic Blogtastic Blo

Re: Nausea Remedies

Aniseed balls are good.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Peppermint is good too. But not if you have heart burn as that can make it worse

Comment

Cloves, maybe.

Maybe you should consider keeping a vial of ginger oil around. I'm guessing you make ginger infusion? The oil would last quite a bit longer. Just put a few drops on a tissue and smell it as needed.
        Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
        -Erik Erikson

Comment

Most carbonated beverages help relieve nausea - classic Coca Cola works wonders for me. So does sour stuff, like green apples or lemon. Sour doesn't work for everyone, though - probably kind of depends on why you're nauseated.
          The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Working...
          X