BBC Interviewing Pagans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC Interviewing Pagans

Hey! Just letting you guys know that today (for Halloween) the BBC is interviewing a group of pagans to find out more about (quote) "The fastest re-growing and ancient faith". I'm going to catch it when I get back from work but from the looks of it it is going to be a really interesting good interview rather than the pagan bashing kind!
    I am most interested. If you look on the news website you guys may be able to catch it too! x
    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Re: BBC Interviewing Pagans

Woah. I just heard this on NPR tonight. Talking about Wiccans and their cauldron.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

i hope all this ends up on youtube i'd really like to see it.
      "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Just stumbled accross this on BBC News24, the original report appears to have been aired on Radio 4's Today program:

Paganism Report on Radio 4

The Footage used in this report is what is mostly used in the TV report with the above V/O

M

In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

This is kinda awesome ;D as long as it's not a negative take, I can see this having a really positive effect on people and how they think of paganism and such what time was this on? I'm guessing I probably missed it :-\ youtube please ;D

Comment

It was on about every 45 minutes throughout the day, including a live link to a [insert collective Noun] of Druids. every time they did the link, the Druids had just started casting a circle again.

However, The Daily Telegraph had a very negative posting, i will see if i can find it. However they are currently running this:

Ah here :

Linky

M
            In the end, only you know if you were right or wrong, so tolerate others beliefs, no matter how wrong, they may be right...

Comment

well there had to be back lash somewhere :-\ and I was starting to like the daily telegraph :P

Comment

DIcks...
                "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Working...
                X