Fearies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fearies

Here's my question. How do you 'connect' or communicate the fearies? has anyone here ever met a fearie? thanks for your replies! Im looking for first-hand knowledge and expiriences, not internet articles

Re: Fearies

Internet articles may include first-hand experiences you know.

Faeries are complicated, different people connect with them differently and sometimes the 'type' of Faerie will alter that as well. Have you looked into Faerie lore yet? There are oodles of books out there on them, it might be a good starting place.

Comment

thanks. i will check that out

Comment

Are you asking because you have seen or experience the fae in some way?

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

nbdy.I cant say that I have expirienced them. but I thought i had suceeded in inviting them into my house once, when my cat started pouncing on invisible things on the floor. but thats been a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by benjaminlong View Post
            nbdy.I cant say that I have expirienced them. but I thought i had suceeded in inviting them into my house once, when my cat started pouncing on invisible things on the floor. but thats been a while ago.
            As a lifelong cat owner, I can tell you cats pounce on invisible things on the floor all the time. Have you tried making a shrine to the fae?

Mostly art.

Comment

i know that. but my cat is fat and lazy, and old. all the years weve had her, she never acted like she did that night. which was the night after I had 'invited' the fey. no, I have not made a shrine. where could I make it? in the woods, or in my room? also, one more question. i live on farmland with a bi of woods at the bottom of the hill. its a beautiful place. but the sounds of cars and trucks can be heard from over the hill. would fearies be present here? thanks!

Comment

well lets guess how could we contact fearies.

fearies are superhuman creature. so they cannot be contact the way human beings contact each other. there must be some special way to contact fearies. whats that special way? since fearies are "nature-spirit" i think its spiritual mediumship. just the same way the mediums contact spirits of the dead, mediums can contact spirits of nature: the fearies.

does it sound logical?
                there is a lot difference between theory and practice. practice comes before theory. practical wisdom is more valuable than theoritical "knowledge".

Comment

yes, sounds logical

Comment

Originally posted by benjaminlong View Post
                    i know that. but my cat is fat and lazy, and old. all the years weve had her, she never acted like she did that night. which was the night after I had 'invited' the fey. no, I have not made a shrine. where could I make it? in the woods, or in my room? also, one more question. i live on farmland with a bi of woods at the bottom of the hill. its a beautiful place. but the sounds of cars and trucks can be heard from over the hill. would fearies be present here? thanks!
                    I would make it outside of your home, but that's just my personal opinion. I think inviting faeries INTO your home isn't a great idea (I'm sure lots of people do it, though) - they're small and pesky and disruptive, imo.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
                      I would make it outside of your home, but that's just my personal opinion. I think inviting faeries INTO your home isn't a great idea (I'm sure lots of people do it, though) - they're small and pesky and disruptive, imo.
                      Ok, thanks! i will make one in the woods

Comment

Here's some examples I found from the interwebs:

...I think this one is beautiful.

These are just a couple of examples. If you're stuck for ideas, there's all sorts of things on Google. I've never made a faerie shrine, but I've seen a few (shrines, not faeries) ...usually they're depicted as tiny shrines (little bowls, tiny sticks, moss, sparkles, or tiny handmade wooden doors, and the such)

Mostly art.

Comment

thank you! that really helps. I will certainly be making a shrine

Comment

I know this comment is completely random, but I know an old folk song saying that by borrowing the wings of a grey-goose, you can get to the hills of the fae.
                            ~ flowers are our only garments
                            only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Back when I used to work part-time as a cleaner at a church (of all places), I often used to do the cleaning between 10pm and Midnight twice a week. Anyway in the worship room late at night I used to see two small lights flying around as if playing tag with each other. One light was blue and the other green. My explanation of those lights is fairies but there may be other possibilities.

Comment

Working...
                              X