X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly Fishing

Who likes to fly fish besides me?

Re: Fly Fishing

I do!!! I all so tie my own flies how about you?
    Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Fly fishing is the thing that I mostly prefer to do whenever I just have time and mood. Well the most important thing about my style is that I don't stop fishing until I catch at least five fish.

Comment

I've been fly fishing for about fifteen years now and there is still a lot for me to learn. I still bait fish from time to time(Like many I have a ton of gear for it), but I love my fly rods. I fish for everything from pan fish to pike and of course trout. There are a few decent trout streams locally(Metro Detroit area)that I go to for a few hours of trout fishing during the season. But my favorite is the main branch of the Au Sable river. I know everyone talks about this river for trout fishing but it deserves all the hype it gets. I've been through New York state and seen some amazing looking sections of rivers, mostly from the road. The road(it's been at least seven years since I've been there)was called the Mohawk trail and I had a hard time keeping my eyes on it because of the view along the roadside. Someday I'd like to go back and spend sometime on the rivers there that I've read about and see the sights closeup.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Um.......Did you step in a hole?

Comment

I do tie my own flies and i enjoy it verry much. Ive only been doing it for like 3 years but i got good at it quick.

Comment

Working...
            X