pentagram blessing/handfasting cords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pentagram blessing/handfasting cords

hi im not totally new to wicca/paganism but i have to re learn everything, anyway i made a handfasting cord (yay for me) and i wanted to add my silver pentagram to it, but then i remembered my fiances sisters got a hold of it and i have no idea what energies are on it now, so is there a blessing or cleansing i can do just so there wont be any bad energies on my cord?
    and is there a blessing cleansing i can do on my handfasting cord as well? a lot of people touched the ribbons and beads before i bought them

please and thank you
    Liz

Re: pentagram blessing/handfasting cords

For some really basic cleansing I've used moving the item through the smoke of a candle or sprinkling it with salt water. Also quartz cleanses so I've used a quartz pentagram over an item to cleanse it.

selume proferre

Comment

oh wow i didnt think it would be that simple, thank you ill try that

Comment

I nkow you have already made the cord, but when you attach your pentacle, make that part of the cleansing, "marry them" in a sense, give it that extra little kick. Just a little thing, although you may already have done it, this is an older thread, and I'm sorry I missed it.
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
        X