Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DragonCave

Originally posted by Eisheth
    I'm wondering why my dragons keep dying.
    If those are yours in your signature... they're not getting enough views

Would you like some hatchery links? I has them:

These three get a high volume of views & clicks, so I'd wait about 24 hours before putting a brand new egg into these (like, when your eggs get to about 6 days/5d23h), or just use one at a time & see how they work out for you.
    Allure of Neglected Dragons (AoND)

Eggs Around the World (EAtW)

Silvi's Lair

These are a little less likely to kill off a new egg, but still get a fair number of views:
    Valley Sherwood

DragHatch

Hatching Your Dragons

This is strictly an ER, for when an egg or hatchie gets below 3d23h til it hatches/grows up:
    Jameia's

Hope that helps!
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Re: DragonCave

I made a copy of this post because I know there are several PF members that have these in their signature! This is the place to discuss DragonCave stuff.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I think we had one of these way back when. It sort of died out. Thanks for bringing it back

Comment

Yay! Yeah, I actually revived my old account from a long time ago. I think it was like two years since I had logged in, lol. Poor dragons! XD But It's kind of a fun thing to do that's not very time consuming.

Edit:
        Oh, Derp. I suppose I should link to the site we're talking about.

�Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        Sneak Attack

Comment

I have four Vampire hatchlings up for grabs, one male & three females, all cave-born, winner takes all:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Comment

Since I am seeing so many of these Dragon's in people's signatures now, I've made this a sticky. (So it's easier to find)
            Sneak Attack

Comment

OMG just found this thread. And I'm so happy to see I'm not the only person obsessed with this game. lmao
              One of my hatchlings just died a couple days ago. I didn't know I could revive it, I deleted the GRAVESTONE O_O out of my siggy, then found out I can revive little Lilitapple (name of diseased Hatchling :'( ) ... NOOOOOWWWWW I need the BBC code to put it back into my siggy, can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know how to do this?!

Comment

Click on the dragon and on the right hand side there should be a link to show HTML/BBCode links
                Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Agel View Post
                  Click on the dragon and on the right hand side there should be a link to show HTML/BBCode links
                  YAY thanks Agel!

Comment

i want a vampire egg.......does anyone know how i can obtain one??? maybe a way where it's not going to take for frikken ever??? like hoping and praying to accidentally stumble over one....that's not working out well for me -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Lilium of the Valley View Post
                      i want a vampire egg.......does anyone know how i can obtain one??? maybe a way where it's not going to take for frikken ever??? like hoping and praying to accidentally stumble over one....that's not working out well for me -_-
                      Next time my husband's Vampires decides to go on a biting spree, I'll see if I can snag you a victim.

Comment

yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy thanks!!!!

Comment

Soooo....I'm also currently trying to get an ice dragon, thunder dragon and a magma dragon..... all 3 of them needed to summon a guardian egg.....all 3 very rare dragons and clearly hard to come by. If anyone has any idea/advice, please let me know. I'm at a loss lmao

Comment

I can try breeding some for you since I have at least one of each. Or are you wanting cave borns?
                            Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Agel View Post
                              I can try breeding some for you since I have at least one of each. Or are you wanting cave borns?
                              Agel that would be sooooo AWESOME if you could do that for me. Nah, i don't care if they are cave born or not. I have an ice dragon egg now. So more importantly are teh magma and teh thunder dragonz
                              So yeah if you're feeling up to it...IT WOULD BE SOOOO FREAKING AWESOME OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X