Broken Crystal Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Crystal Ball

I got a Crystal Ball and tried cleaning it, and it broke. The water was to hot.

Is there any proper way to dispose of it? I felt attached to it, and I want to know if there is something special I should do or something...

Re: Broken Crystal Ball

If you want you can bury it, you can also throw the bits in a river. Any hidden place you like and that you find special would be good. Be sure no one will find it or get hurt with it.

You can also think of a little prayer, about all the good work you've done with it, that will help you to transfer the energy from it to your new Crystal Ball if you decide to get another one.

Comment

My thanks to you, in truth, I felt a strong connection with this crystal. Seeing it shattered is... Painful. Laying it to rest should give me some closure, hopefully.

Once again, thank you.

Comment

I'm glad you find my suggestion relevant. I know how annoying it can be to lose or break an object that becomes sacred and very important for your spiritual works.

I think everything happens for a reason, maybe it's time for you to work with a new tool that will certainly help you to expand your skills

Comment

Working...
        X