...thats just so Pagan, lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...thats just so Pagan, lol

If you ignore that the person saying it is Pat Robertson and you change a few key words...this is just so Pagan it made me lol at the irony.

Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Re: ...thats just so Pagan, lol

Yup. Change "demons" to "astral junk," "bad karma," or "negativity" and you've got yourself a common Pagan practice. Better watch yerself, Pat.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Comment

The more different we are the more similar we are...
      Circe

Comment

Oh, the irony.
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

yeah.... yeah... heh heh heh
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Thinking back when I was a christian, I was surrounded by similar things being said like that. In hindsight, it seems the "mysticism" in christianity is becoming more and more like that in paganism.

Comment

If you go back to medieval Christianity, you'd find many examples of this sort of fear of demons and evil spirits. Every tradition has its superstitious fears and worries.
              If you want to be thought intelligent, just agree with everyone.

Comment

Working...
              X