Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help figuring out what this might mean...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help figuring out what this might mean...

I was doing an exercise for some of my shamanistic work, and for some reason I just kept feeling anxious. Now, a few different things happened, and I've figured out a lot of it. The main event involved two presences approaching me and setting me at ease. One I have already recognized and am very happy to know is walking with me. The other I couldn't see except for a pair of masculine hands that set a black feathered cloak around my shoulders. That's the part that I'm having trouble with. I've tried to do some research about feathered cloaks but am coming up with very little. The whole exchange was quite comforting though. So I guess I'm looking for suggestions as to what/who this might be? Or some sort of lead to help me narrow my search.

Thanks so much everyone <3
    My Tumblr
    My Webcomic
    My Twitter

Re: Need help figuring out what this might mean...

It's based on an rpg game, but that's the image that came to mind when you mentioned the cloak. Maybe look into raven/crow symbolism and you'll find something that piques your interest?

Comment

Oh wow, that's really similar. Also a wise suggestion. I know my husband feels strong ties to crows.. I'll do some more digging. Thanks
      My Tumblr
      My Webcomic
      My Twitter

Comment

Just as a sort've update, after some digging, I've come across the fact Lugh and Bran the Blessed are both gods represented by ravens. They are also both gods of arts, from what I've read, which is relevant to me as my main passion in life is visual art. I don't want to make any assumptions yet and will be doing a Journey soon to specifically ask about the cloak and the bearer, but I found those tid-bits to be interesting.
        My Tumblr
        My Webcomic
        My Twitter

Comment

Glad to see things are piecing themselves together.

Comment

Working...
          X