Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divination

Hi

I'm sure this is quite usual with women where they wish a path read but I am going to reach out to the pagan community a little bit. Hopefully if you guys are sensitive too you will understand the nature behind a common question.

I am a witch with a gift for reading paths, present, past and future and unfortunately for me it gives me a rather good ability to completely avoid all paths that I have. I have changed my fate more times than godknowswhat simply because of stupidity.

I have currently done it again and the stone outcome I want is still in existence and now I have other possibilities but the paths will not settle because I did something completely unexpected, unplanned and unprecendented and other peoples opinions of what I did have yet to settle, as I confused everyone.

I cannot read for myself very well and wiccan friends i have may be affected by my own confusion so I would ask a sensitive third party with any talents in divination to read the situation (runes or cards or just intuition) if you could...

My blessings to anyone who can help me climb out of another mess my ignorance has caused.

Many thanks

Lemoni

Re: Divination

I struggle with reading tarot for myself.

That has not always been my experience in reading for other people.

I think that if you want to get some second opinions on how to interpret the tarot, you've come to a good place! Be ready to be challenged though (perhaps), because there are some real gifted and intelligent people here on PF (and welcome, btw!)

I am no expert. I am not a medium and I am not sensitive to what it is you speak of, but the same force moves through me when I read as does other people, so if you'd like, we could start a dialogue about what it is that has you so confused.

Feel free to PM me if you so desire, and at any rate, please keep searching!
    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Re: Divination

There are currently two threads in the divination and astrology section to request readings

So I've been trying to learn the runes lately, and a new type of divination (err, old...new to me) called Homeric Oracle (http://bayoread.tumblr.com/post/38969099458/adapted-homeric-oracle) and I'm willing to do a few free readings for people to help me learn them. If there's no interest, that's cool, and if there is a crazy

and

Due to the fact that I have no physical persons to do readings for, aside from those who live in the next city over, I have decided to offer online readings to help aid in my divination skills. You may comment below, and I will publicly post the reading on this thread. Divinations I Offer: Tarot Oracle Lithomancy
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
      X