Tabletop and Teachings!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabletop and Teachings!

So, I, as I am sure many here do. Play tabletop games, for me I often add little choice bits of things I know and do, into it, and it often lends a interesting flavor to it. In light of that, how about anyone else? Allowing for separation of lore and so on of course. I wonder, has anyone else done this in some format from dice based to pure writing and if so how did you approach it? if I had a consistent and normal group I would certainly do it more!

Re: Tabletop and Teachings!

I play World of Darkness. Specifically Changelings. I'm the storyteller so I often sneak in lore about rituals, faerie, magic, etc..since that's the theme of the game. My knowledge of mythos helps a lot to make it a lot more engaging for my players.
    My Tumblr
    My Webcomic
    My Twitter

Comment

My players enjoy putting Mythology and ritual into their games, and so I make them happy with it ^_^. The last campaign I GM'd I had the characters encounter several Deities the players liked/worshiped. It worked quite nicely, and other players learned something.
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

sounds good all around I will often do the same, nothing like 'lost pantheons' to make it fun eh? it can be interesting to weave Known things in and see how they react, often hilariously.

Comment

Working...
        X