Loki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loki

Lately, I've been working with Loki and it honestly has been driving me mad that my connection to him isn't as strong as others. I also don't really have confirmation that I'm not just insane and that this stuff isn't just in my head. Real friendships and relationships don't work for me, but since communication is difficult this doesn't work well for me either.

I don't even know what I want out of this post, I just have no idea what I'm doing anymore and I need help. I have no idea with what, or how, but just some kind of help.

Re: Loki

On whether its in your head or not: Backtrack your thoughts. For example, if you suddenly get a feeling Loki wants fish and you backtrack your thoughts and realize that you were thinking about the Jessica Simpson, her chicken of the sea statement, her divorce with Nick and then suddenly thought of cementing a relationship with Loki by offering fish then you'll see that it was an internal thought process. However, if you backtrack and can't find any connection to your internal thoughts then it was probably an external one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wednesday View Post
      On whether its in your head or not: Backtrack your thoughts. For example, if you suddenly get a feeling Loki wants fish and you backtrack your thoughts and realize that you were thinking about the Jessica Simpson, her chicken of the sea statement, her divorce with Nick and then suddenly thought of cementing a relationship with Loki by offering fish then you'll see that it was an internal thought process. However, if you backtrack and can't find any connection to your internal thoughts then it was probably an external one.
      Thank you! I often will just get a random feel of someone wrapping their arms around me, when what I was doing had nothing to do with that at all. It first happened when I got my Russian wedding ring, I was looking at it and a random though popped into my head of me standing with the ring and Loki taking the energy from it and wrapped it and his energy around me.

Comment

I often get that feeling. As best I can tell though, it's usually an ancestor. Oh well, that's just my experience.

Comment

how does one connect to the gods or their ancestors in this way? iv'e never heard of doing this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordic_Wolf View Post
            how does one connect to the gods or their ancestors in this way? iv'e never heard of doing this.
            One way is by meditating on/invoking a rune or two. One of the aspects of Wunjo is about 'tribe' or 'clan.' Othala is about inheritance (ie, eye color, etc). Carve these onto a votive or tealight candle and burn while meditating on your Ancestors (remember, the Gods are the Original Ancestors in our faith).
            I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
            Tribe of my Tribe
            Clan of my Clan
            Kin of my Kin
            Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
            And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

thanks rick, this helped quite a bit. i'll try this next chance i get.

Comment

On the last time when I communicated with the Kemetic Gods, I wasn't sure they listen to me as well. But I was very concentrated a lot. After some seconds I saw the galaxy in front of me- and this was my sign that they do listen. First of all, like rick said- try to do some meditation, and try to concentrate on your communication with Loki or the God you are praying to. When your feelings are unstable, it will be almost impossible to make a bond with your God.
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                X