Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visions...?

Howdy,

So for all of my life I have had visions (for lack of a better word).

But, they weren't like those premonitions in Charmed or anything else like I've seen.

When I think about an event, I can tell if its going to happen or not and usually I can also get a picture describing the scene.

Its weird though, because it is VERY particular on the details. For instance, if I say that Event A isn't going to happen it still may just with a different twist than I initially planned which changes the whole event.

Anyways, I've always known where I should be from a vision I've had since I was little: I'm in this cute little stone house and the sun is coming up through the kitchen window and I'm yelling up the stairs to my daughter to wake up. But, I know that I am not married, nor do i have a boyfriend. It is just my daughter, Alyce, and I.

And, I adore this vision. So much, it is what I've been working on attaining my entire life.

But, now (for the first time ever) this vision has changed. Its all fuzzy now, and the image of this guy keeps forming in my head. I'm not going to go into the details but basically everything is lining up with this new image. And it frightens me because the thing I've been working towards the vision with Alyce) has changed like nothing ever has.

Any ideas as to why?

Also, this is very weird for me to be discussing so please no hateful comments. The only person who knows is my mother, and that's simply because she's been around enough to know that what I say will happen usually does. So, please don't be mean.

Re: Visions...?

Maybe the man is the father of your child and/or the meeting will change the course of Alyce's life. Maybe deep down this 'vision' has become more of a fantasy, so for it to happen you must let go of it and stop striving. Just let it be.

Comment

The thing about knwing something is going to happen before it does, means things can change, you may not realise it or even mean to, but maybe working towards this goal has changed it somewhat? years and years are a long time to change what you percieve as your future. Maybe part of the issue could be that you are trying too hard? Maybe like Psy said, you need to let it be.
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

In general, don't get worked up about it. Focus on what you can control in the here and now. The future may have shifted, it may not have, some minor detail may have altered that's throwing you. Unless your visions start providing not only a glimpse of things to come but a path to them, it's outside your control. Work on the present and let the future take care of itself.
        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Any time I dream a person they do turn up and play some significant role in my life, sometimes briefly, other times for longer, and over 20 years ago I married one (he's still here). Don't force it or read things into it that may not be there. The dreams of my future husband left me feeling very unsettled, but he is the greatest guy on earth. I think maybe the depth of feeling is related to how big a ripple they will make in your life.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Thanks. I was wondering if maybe it had shifted, because the change started when I decided to leave where I currently am and move up North.

it just worries me because I am not sure why it is changing. Usually, things only change closer to the time their supposed to happen.

Idk, maybe I'm looking to hard into this. Either way, thanks loads!

Comment

To offer a slightly less esoteric suggestion could the vision have changed simply because you have grown up?

You say you had the vision when you were a little girl? Too young to understand the intricacies of marriage/love/sex/commitment perhaps?

It may well be that your own development is effecting the vision rather than simply the choices you make and more and more will be revealed to you as you continue. With any form of clairvoyance and divination the end result is often the focus, the journey is usually more important. By all means have aims and aspirations but don't expect them to be set in stone.

Theres my humble opinion anyway.

Blessed Be

Comment

Originally posted by Antarcticwolf View Post
                To offer a slightly less esoteric suggestion could the vision have changed simply because you have grown up?

You say you had the vision when you were a little girl? Too young to understand the intricacies of marriage/love/sex/commitment perhaps?

It may well be that your own development is effecting the vision rather than simply the choices you make and more and more will be revealed to you as you continue. With any form of clairvoyance and divination the end result is often the focus, the journey is usually more important. By all means have aims and aspirations but don't expect them to be set in stone.

Theres my humble opinion anyway.

Blessed Be
                That's really interesting, I first had the vision after my parents divorced and as a result of the missing partner I simply assumed that I followed my path solo.

As an introvert, this was no problem. But, now I'm venturing out of my shell relationship wise so maybe this man has the potential to become a part of that vision?

It feels like my path is dividing, and when I meet him I shall have to make a choice and that will dictate which vision it is.

Does that sound plausible?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyDorothy View Post
                  That's really interesting, I first had the vision after my parents divorced and as a result of the missing partner I simply assumed that I followed my path solo.

As an introvert, this was no problem. But, now I'm venturing out of my shell relationship wise so maybe this man has the potential to become a part of that vision?

It feels like my path is dividing, and when I meet him I shall have to make a choice and that will dictate which vision it is.

Does that sound plausible?
                  Of course that's plausible. Ultimately this is down to you. You can change the vision in anyway you like. For instance, you may see yourself in a cottage but think no I'm going to live in flat. Bam vision is now changed. If you feel a potential future is what is changing it you can say outright that that is or isn't what you want. This is what I mean about the journey. Ultimately it's up to you.

Comment

Haha, I like that view of things.

Thanks love!

Comment

Working...
                    X