Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creepy musician?

Hello guys!
    I sound this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_scshoOnw4 song in youtube, and the singing woman sort of seems to be creepy. After I saw how the audience gets crazy and influenced by her singing... Have any ideas?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Creepy musician?

Its Just older Nightwish. You will occasionally get that response for Tarja, good singer, not such a great person, look up some newer stuff imaginareum (sp?) is a really good album, different singer, if you want to see some other stuff with the same singer look at the album, once, also A really great album...
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I only listened to NightWish once. I agree with you Maria, she is a good singer. I don't know much except that people are saying that she isn't exactly a good person. But she has a awesome voice though.
      "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

She is a good singer, indeed. But her influence on the audience is quite... Strange.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Erh... What is supposed to be creepy? I honestly can't see it.

And if you ask me Imaginaerum is their worst album to date. Completely personal opinion that.
          Warning: The above post may contain traces of sarcasm.

An apostrophe is the difference between a business that knows its shit, and a business that knows it's shit.

"Why is every object we don't understand always called a thing?" (McCoy. Star Trek: The Moive Picture)

Comment

Definitely not seeing the creepy.

Want somebody creepy go watch Marilyn Manson. (Disclaimer, I hate Marilyn Manson.)
            White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
            sigpic
            In Days of yore,
            From Britain's shore
            Wolfe the dauntless hero came
            And planted firm Britannia's flag
            On Canada's fair domain.
            Here may it wave,
            Our boast, our pride
            And joined in love together,
            The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Tarja Turunen is a wonderful singer but a siren she's not. She's got a few solo albums out since she left (was told to leave) Nightwish. She's an extremely theatrical person and this is reflected in her songs and her singing. Nightwish is my favorite band and I have some of Tarja's songs too. To be really ironic with your question Nightwish has a song called The Siren where Tarja sings. Still nothing abnormal about her aside from being an incredibly talented singer and having a bit of an attitude
              Circe

Comment

Originally posted by MoonRaven View Post
                Erh... What is supposed to be creepy? I honestly can't see it.

And if you ask me Imaginaerum is their worst album to date. Completely personal opinion that.
                I don't think its their best, but I like it better than Wishmaster. But personal opinion and whatnot :P
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
                  Tarja Turunen is a wonderful singer but a siren she's not. She's got a few solo albums out since she left (was told to leave) Nightwish. She's an extremely theatrical person and this is reflected in her songs and her singing. Nightwish is my favorite band and I have some of Tarja's songs too. To be really ironic with your question Nightwish has a song called The Siren where Tarja sings. Still nothing abnormal about her aside from being an incredibly talented singer and having a bit of an attitude
                  Thank you, now I understand.

Comment

Tarja has one of the most amazing voices ever. Just sayin'

I think Slayer make for scarier fans..... o.O
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I like Nightwish, I like the long hair and viking beard
                      the one guitar player has.
                      and I do like the song Wishmaster
                      check out you tube for Nightwish - Wishmaster Live

Comment

Creepy woman singer? Google Diamanda Galas.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Looks to me like the audience is just having a good time watching a talented performer/singer, albeit one with a bit of an attitude.

Comment

Everyone thought Tarja was snooty, but then Anya quit Nightwish in the middle of the tour, so I'm going to go with 'Maybe it wasn't all Tarja.'

Comment

Working...
                            X