Medicinal Herbs for Fertility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medicinal Herbs for Fertility

I'm not asking for the magickal fertility herbs, I want ones I can take for medicine so I can have a baby. Anyone know of ones that work?

Re: Medicinal Herbs for Fertility

I'm really sorry. I don't know anything,yet. But I'll look into it for you,good luck.
    "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Honestly, you should really be talking to your doctor about this. Even if there are medicine herbs that help promote fertility, there are often causes as to why conception is difficult and it's not always on the female's end. Plus, it's unwise to take herbal treatments without consulting your physician on the off-chance you have negative side-effects or it interacts with other medications (or even food) you may be taking.

Comment

If I had money, I'd be going to a doctor.

Comment

If I had money, I'd be going to a doctor.
          I know this is not what you've asked for and I am well aware that I neither know your situation nor intend to put you on the defensive... However, this statement immediately raised a big red flag for me. If you don't have the money to go speak to your doctor about this, do you really think that having a baby is a wise decision at this point in time? Babies cost money. Granted, fertility treatments are rather expensive (I am very much aware of that, I've been trying to conceive for 6 years) but there are less expensive things to try. For instance, I tried a few rounds of Clomid under supervision and instruction of my OBGYN. The Clomid itself is not very expensive (at least not with insurance) and it's relatively safe. There are some side effects such as nausea and mood swings... but nothing worse than birth control hormones - mind you this is just my personal experience.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
          Sneak Attack
          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
          X