X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumpstyle dancing

Who can dance like this?
    These guys do it in an awesome way! I would like to dance like this, also.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Jumpstyle dancing

Although I come from a dancing background (formally trained) I have not done this style, but having said, that it doesn't look difficult. I really like the beach choreographed piece at the end of the video. I may give this a try on my mini-tramp as it will make it easier to learn than on a hard surface.
    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

To be honest, it looks not easy to learn this dance from the video, but it still seems to be very nice.
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Not in that specific style, but the way people dance to hard dance at clubs and festivals here is very similar, but faster and more aggressive, with more arm movement and less high kicks and bouncing around.

Comment

cool dancing.
          also if you do a you-tube search for Scottish dancing
          or highland fling dancing you can see some other types of dancing
          that includes jumping

Comment

A friend of mine, who is also a dancer said this style is nice, but not very hard when I asked her about it.
            Is it me, or everyone of the guys in the clip danced a bit differently?

Unfortunately, I can't learn the dance steps from the video. It would have been easier to learn them with someone else.

Comment

Working...
            X