Music & Tobacco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Music & Tobacco

No, not wacky tobaccy, but pipe tobacco. Full Virginia Flake, Jacknife Plug, Lancer Slices, Vanilla Cream, and many others. Music? Well, guitar, harmonica, vocals, keyboard, noise, and recording. I ASSUME it's okay to post links, but that assumption isn't certain, so if you want to listen, send me a message. Folk, punk, anti-folk, atmosphere, humor, experimental, and drunken philosophy can all be discarded or accepted.

Re: Music & Tobacco

Links become an option after a member has 15 non-game, non-introductory posts. Pretty much whenever the post count in your profile reaches 15+ (posts that don't count won't be registered) and your title switches away from Newbie, the software will switch your usergroup to let links through. Until then, most links will be blocked by site software and staff will generally remove anything the software misses. Users below the pre-requisite post count are welcome to PM links to interested parties.
    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I'm really confused as to what this thread is about.

Comment

My two main hobbies are music, and tobacco. The tobacco thing might not be considered a hobby, but to me it is. I have ten pipes, and nearly 30 different tobaccos. Cigarettes just don't do it for me. They taste bad and make your head spin. Whereas pipe tobacco tastes better to me, and instead of reaching for a quick fix, you can sit down with a pipe, pick out what tobacco you're going to smoke, and let an hour go by. Caramel Apple Pie, Cherry, Coffee, the list of flavors goes on...

EDIT: Thanks MaskedOne

Comment

haha ok. It just seemed like a weird combination.

Comment

On the contrary it is a wonderful combination. I like to smoke Djarum Black clove flavored cigars they look like black cigarettes and I love them plus they take a while to burn so I could sit and smoke one for a while and listen to jazz or some blues whatever strikes my fancy. All the while contemplating the vast mysteries of the universe, ah...bliss.
            A witch is a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to work to achieve it. She has strong beliefs and the power to go through with her wishes. She has the power to turn thought into action. She's a strong, hardworking and intelligent woman.
            Call me a witch and I will thank you for the compliment.

Comment

If I get the chance (and the space) I enjoy lighting up my hookah and listening to my collection of Arabic music. The second half of that is dependant on if my husband is gunna be around or not though, as he's not a fan of their music. I am, but that's cause I took almost 4 years of Middle Eastern dance classes.

Otherwise I'd sit back and listen to whatever strikes my fancy....which could be anything from Enya, heavy metal, classical, techno, folk music.......yeah, I've got a wide range of music tastes. And in 14 languages >.>
              Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
              Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
              sigpic

Comment

I enjoy an evening at the lake with a pack of cigarettes (menthol) and my guitar. Sit on the dock and play some blues or folk, life is perfect . Also like to just sit in a hookah lounge and chill to whatever that particular lounge plays.

Comment

Working...
                X