Thor dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thor dreams

So last night, I dreamed of talking to Thor all night long. Even after getting out of bed to use the bathroom, as soon as I laid down again the dream started back up. I don't remember any details. I'm taking that as a sign. I want to leave Him an offering. What should I leave him? Thanks!

Re: Thor dreams

Mead. Beer. Ale.
    I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country
    Tribe of my Tribe
    Clan of my Clan
    Kin of my Kin
    Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
    And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Mead is my suggestion as well.

Comment

a third vote for a bottle of mead here....never offends...in fact you remind me that i too owe Thor a bottle....

good job he's one of the good guys

Comment

Beer will do if you don't have any mead. But booze and meat are pretty safe bets. I tried honey brandy once and Loki showed up instead.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Got him some Long Hammer beer

Comment

honey brandy...never heard of that...am somewhat intrigued...sounds very drinkable

Comment

Oh, it's delish! I found it at a local Kroger before Christmas. I got a bottle to go with the premade eggnog.

When that massive winter storm blew through I couldn't even risk going out to my warden tree, so I threw a cup of honey brandy onto the fire, asking Thor for protection. I immediately received the thought that throwing something onto a fire was something you would do for Loki. I said he would do fine, too. He's been hanging about ever since. I always make sure to throw a little something on the fire for him.

Comment

I always offer by throwing into the air

am going to see if Honey Brandy is available over here

Comment

Working...
                  X